One day in, and I�m addicted.

Yesterday I tracked it all day via UPS, and knew the minute it was delivered. I rushed home and there it was. Two new BB Pearls. One for me and one for the Mrs. She thought it was cool, but I was like a kid on Christmas.

I spend the whole day yesterday on Crackberry, reading, and planning what I would do, and add and delete, etc. I ordered a case for it. I ordered more stuff for it.

I wait until after dinner (Per SWMBO!) and then got to it. I got hers going, and gave it to her. She said cool, and set it down. I looked at her like she was nuts. I then spent the next four hours setting mine up, playing with it, updating, trying themes, ringtones, apps and such. It was 12:30 am when she finally yelled at me to �Quit playing with my phone and come to bed�. I told her not to talk about my electronic life partner like that. It is a BB not a phone, and its name is Smoke (After Tony Stewart). 45 minutes later I finally went to bed.

Woke up this morning, and first thing, even before coffee was to check my BB. I am having trouble today at work getting stuff done. I want to be on my BB.I keep checking CB forums. Before today, when I had a generic phone, I would leave the office for whatever reason and leave it on my desk, or in my jacket pocket. Not now. My BB has to be where I am. I didn�t take it once heading to a meeting, and I was panicked, and had to go back for it. It�s my little buddy.

On the plus side, I can finally put my huge tree-killing planner away! This has changed my life for the better!

As a side note, I just got a call from my wife. She played with her phone at lunch and before she realized it, it was 1.5 hours later. She is hooked, and she said she understands why I was so geeked up last night. She named her phone Minnie (as in Minnie (the) Pearl).

I do believe this is the first of many BB�s. I�m hooked, I�m all in. My name is Stu, and I am a Crackberry Addict!
    04-30-09 02:45 PM
    Welcome to the club. I haven't had mine long and need to do a backup on the computer before updating. Have no clue how so I haven't done it at all. Wish I were a bit geekier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 05:27 PM
    Welcome to club. I know how ya feel. Did pretty much the same thing when I got my Curve a little over a month ago.
    04-30-09 06:03 PM
    Hi Stu! lol
    04-30-09 08:15 PM
    Welcome to the addiction Stu. If you haven't done so already check out the blackberry 101 lecture series. There is lots of great stuff to read there. Enjoy your device...
    04-30-09 08:39 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    05-02-09 11:25 AM
    YOU are the coolest!! hahahah thanks for the great smile today....I know EXACTLY how you feel.....my husband thinks i'm nuts...i love my BB and yes i've named mine also...Elvis!!!.....I think its great that as adults we can still find things to make us smile like kids again....ENJOY..this is my pin # 3056919B I've met some awesome people just pinning them...sooo hope you will enjoy that feature as well....Welcome aboard to BB craziness LOL
    05-02-09 11:38 AM
    Welcome to the addiction. I spend 5+ hrs a day on mine. My name is b33m33 + I have an addiction.
    05-02-09 11:53 AM
    Hi...I don't why I'm here. I mean seriously, I'm not addicted. I can stop anytime I want to. Other people just don't understand. They don't know what they're talking about. I'm fine, really. I am. Ooh, gotta go! My LED's blinking!! Yippie!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD