They just need something that stands out of the crowed. I mean what goes through your head when you hear Xbox? Too me I think extreme games. What about Nintendo? Family and group gaming. How about Apple? Realiabe and quality perhaps?
    I really think they need to make thesmelfs more known, other then being secure (most don't even know about it being ecenomical).
    One thing I'd change with the playbooks hardware, is its bluetooth tech. Could you imagin how useful the BRIDGE app would be, if they had bluetooth 3.0 (along with atleast 1 phone out with it too)?!
    Now with software, I'd just try to promote more developers to make better inegrated apps with the bridge function.
    I think mostly everything else has been said or thought of. Anyways... I'm just dreaming.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That would be huge. The Bridge connection is a veritable gold mine if allowed to be used to its full potential. What they really need is a set of API's to just make it easier for apps to access any data on a BB over the Bridge. There are already a few apps that do it (a couple of file managers and Docs2Go that I know of), so maybe the API's are there and devs just need to get familiar and use them more.
    05-30-11 09:58 PM
    Hi everyone, not sure where to post this question, but I will try here.

Does anyone know when RIM will release an update for the Email Setup Wizard that will allow choosing to enable/disable SSL?

This is causing me and many others a lot of problems setting up email accounts on our device. Also if anyone knows a way around this with the current setup wizard I would appreciate it.
    06-01-11 02:26 AM
    Hi everyone, not sure where to post this question, but I will try here.

Does anyone know when RIM will release an update for the Email Setup Wizard that will allow choosing to enable/disable SSL?

This is causing me and many others a lot of problems setting up email accounts on our device. Also if anyone knows a way around this with the current setup wizard I would appreciate it.
    this is the worst place to post that question. It has nothing to do with the thread.

On subject, as time goes on and with no announcements, I too sometimes get the feeling that RIM may be left behind. Until then I'll use my BB.
    06-01-11 11:55 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD