OK, we all know the stuff about how cell phones supposedly interfere with the navigational systems of aircraft and with hospital equipment.

Is that really true, or is that just BS they make up as an excuse to continue to ban phones in those places?
    03-23-10 10:54 AM
    My phone always seems to go off while I'm doing the nasty. Does that count as interference?
    03-23-10 12:43 PM
    My phone always seems to go off while I'm doing the nasty. Does that count as interference?
    hahaha!!!........
    03-23-10 12:47 PM
    I'd say so!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 12:49 PM
    Haha.
    All I know is that when I was playing pokemon on the wireless room on a plane (Union room I think.) There was 2 random girls that were there.
    When I talked to them it crashed my game.
    Same with my brother.

I think there is evil on the planes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 09:56 PM
    OK, we all know the stuff about how cell phones supposedly interfere with the navigational systems of aircraft and with hospital equipment.

Is that really true, or is that just BS they make up as an excuse to continue to ban phones in those places?
    There are so many different phones that *might* interfere... how are they supposed to test them all?

If there was even a 10 % chance of interference would you board the plane?

One phone probably won't interfere, but maybe 500phones inside such a small area on maximum power [i'm told that when searching for networks they are on max power] will definately intefere with SOMETHING maybe pacemaker or whatever.

And *if* there was signal on board... a two hour flight 120mins with say each of the 200 phones getting one call and one sms will be 4 sounds per minute.
    So like it would be annoying for EVERYONE
    03-24-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD