Hopefully it's not limited to just one member, how about we make it everybody in that list plus y'all and just take over a bar for the evening.
    If I'd win the lottery, flights, hotels and meals would be provided. It would be the ultimate Cracker conference
    Thud Hardsmack and Just Me like this.
    10-10-13 09:35 PM
    Birdman, dang it bird, since you invited me I gotta invite you back. Besides, when I drink there comes a point I want to argue.
    Lmao! As long as the chairs stay on the ground we'll be fine
    bradu1 likes this.
    10-10-13 09:37 PM
    Good list.

Mine would be TOO long. Great people here.
    kbz1960 and bekkay like this.
    10-10-13 09:48 PM
    I've seen a thread just like this once. Seriously though, I wouldn't have seen myself making that list birdman, but thank you. My list of people are the people that got me hooked on CB. They have all been mentioned already and some haven't but have posted on this thread. STV0726 I am adding you to that list as well as 93Aero. F2, PKCable (who is tough but fair), Thunderbuck, BergerKing, Howarmat, bradu1, qbnkelt (it's not just about her device lineup it's about her passion for device equality), Bla1ze for sure, Shanerredflag, SirJes, jamesharmeling, diegonei (gave me my first like, that's like giving someone their first true taste of crack), QuIcKsIlV3r...

There are just too many names to name. Maybe I'll come back and add more I know I'm missing a whole bunch of people. To me these are just a handful of the people whose passion for CB and the forums got me hooked. Although not always in agreement these forum contributors make this place great. Thanks.

Oh right the question. I'll just have a beer and come here. Cheers.
    10-10-13 10:04 PM
    Good list.

Mine would be TOO long. Great people here.
    This guy too. See lots of great people here.
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    10-10-13 10:05 PM
    Can we have a cup of tea because I dont drink
    Yeah many great poster here always help if I running to a problem with my device
    Love the sarcasm comment especially bla1ze lol
    Love this community

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 10:13 PM
    If I didn't have to choose just one then I would choose all members but leave out the trolls. Heck, I would even have a shot of the hard stuff with SOM from playbook fame, if he ever comes out of the cellar!

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    eddy_berry likes this.
    10-10-13 10:29 PM
    I'd have a beer with all of 'em. Just sayin'.
    Uzi, kbz1960, Tre Lawrence and 6 others like this.
    10-11-13 08:25 AM
    I'd have a beer with all of 'em. Just sayin'.
    Even Howarmat? LOL.
    10-11-13 08:29 AM
    Even Howarmat? LOL.

Poor Matt!! Lol
    10-11-13 08:47 AM
    The countdown thread goes to show we are more similar than different. CB is really populated by some awesome, passionate people.
    eddy_berry, kbz1960 and 93Aero like this.
    10-11-13 10:51 AM
    Bird, first thank you I would take you entire list except for one (high road dictates I leave it there)

I would add:
    CrackBerryKills - that dude is witty and twisted
    Sean Kelleher - I'm too lazy to look up the s/name but that young man is very intelligent and level headed
    TreLawrence - another intelligent and level headed member
    PantlessPenguin
    Jaydee
    Scrid2000 - because I know one day I am going to need an Attorney
    NJBlackBerry - he's a Jersey boy, 'nuff said
    sinsin
    HamsterWheel
    notafanboy
    SuperFly - the dude like funks, how can you go wrong there

You of course

...and finally BigBadWulf. On a personal that man is probably my favorite person here. At the risk of embarrassing him I'll quickly relate a story about why I love so many of the people here. I have to this day never met Ed in person but we interacted a lot on this site and through BBM. Three years ago I developed a serious illness and wound up in intensive care for six days. Every single one of those days I was there Ed was with me throughout. While I was home recuperating Ed was a constant source of concern, caring, humor and encouragement. So while there are those I want to have a beer with, Ed is someone I OWE a beer, at the very least. I will never forget how a stranger was there for me when he didn't have to be.
    10-11-13 12:44 PM
    Amazingly Graceless!? Why!? That guy is horrible. Actually, I think he is a lady.
    One of these days Alice....!!!!
    10-11-13 12:46 PM
    who would it be and why?
    Anyone. I don't need an excuse to drink beer, but I'll exploit any opportunity that I can...

Ecm, trwrt, kbz1960 and 1 others like this.
    10-11-13 12:58 PM
    10-11-13 02:01 PM
    Make mine a root beer!
    Sweet tea for me. Been shown south too long!
    10-11-13 02:45 PM
    Make mine a root beer!
    Several microbrewery restaurants I've been to make their own root beer. So good!!!
    10-11-13 03:35 PM
    All this talk about beer and no mention of Midbrew?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    10-11-13 03:56 PM
    Playbookster and Underbiter and Vgorous, I really don't know if I've had any interaction with these guys or gals, but I sure do tend to throw a heart or thumbs up or both on their posts.

Posted via CB10

Hey I got mentioned! Unfortunately I'm not of age to drink alcohol yet in the US Smh. So you guys are going to have beers while I drink a monster or something

So Brad of course, agree with the OP love the passion this guy has.

My awesome buds from the CB 100k Challenge: Jaydee, Hamsterwheel, KBZ1960, TempurMental, Jafobabe, Bergerking, and Anilu these guys (and girls) are legends! I've reached most milestones on that thread. (thanks for the shirt again Hamster! )

Rellskie from the 100k Challenge thread as well (even if he does use an S4). For being awesome!

Slff! My man Slff for that awesome Q vs Z thread we started! Well get a mod to change it soon enough.

Louzer for being awesome and all those shirts he always makes!

STV (can't remember the rest of your username for some reason ) That man deserves props for the beat box and the Chilis article he made.

Bambinoitaliano for being perhaps the most modernized and craziest old man ever! Lol

Ray689(sorry if I got the digits wrong): for helping me out on my first leak and on my first time side loading! That guys amazing.

CJH as well! Awesome avatar!

This community is awesome. And there us just so many of you guys! Sorry I forgot anyone Love you all guys, you make this community what it is. Amazing

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    Last edited by Undbiter65; 10-11-13 at 04:54 PM.
    10-11-13 03:56 PM
    From here on out, anyone who does not mention me is dead to me.
    10-11-13 03:59 PM
    Can we have a cup of tea because I dont drink
    Yeah many great poster here always help if I running to a problem with my device
    Love the sarcasm comment especially bla1ze lol
    Love this community

Posted via CB10
    Make mine a root beer!
    Hey I got mentioned! Unfortunately I'm not of age to drink alcohol yet in the US Smh. So you guys are going to have beers while I drink a monster or something

So Brad of course, agree with the OP love the passion this guy has.

My awesome buds from the CB 100k Challenge: Jaydee, Hamsterwheel, KBZ1960, TempurMental, Jafobabe, Bergerking, and Anilu these guys (and girls) are legends! I've reached most milestones on that thread. (thanks for the shirt again Hamster! )

Rellskie from the 100k Challenge thread as well (even if he does use an S4).

Slff! My man Slff for that awesome Q vs Z thread we started! Well get a mod to change it soon enough.

Louzer for being awesome and all those shirts he always makes!

STV (can't remember the rest of your username for some reason ) That man deserves props for the beat box and the Chilis article he made.

Bambinoitaliano for being perhaps the most modernized and craziest old man ever! Lol

Ray689(sorry if I got the digits wrong): for helping me out on my first leak and on my first time side loading! That guys amazing.

CJH as well! Awesome avatar!

This community is awesome. And there us just so many of you guys! Sorry I forgot anyone Love you all guys, you make this community what it is. Amazing

Go-go designated drivers!!!

Wayyyyy too many people to list in such a great community. Though beer and I are great friends, so I'd be down to have one with each member. If the conversation starts going south, I'll just drink a few more to right the ship!
    Undbiter65 and kbz1960 like this.
    10-11-13 04:23 PM
    Go-go designated drivers!!!

Wayyyyy too many people to list in such a great community. Though beer and I are great friends, so I'd be down to have one with each member.
    One with each member?! Damn. That's a lot of beers! :P

kbz1960 likes this.
    10-11-13 04:25 PM
    One with each member?! Damn. That's a lot of beers! :P

You're right. I might have to take out a line of credit for the tab. That, or try to find someone to sponsor me...
    10-11-13 04:32 PM
    There's some awesome people in here. I'd love to have a few drinks with you, but not at the bar. I'm thinking Troll-pin bowling. Or a Clay-Troll shooting.

Thanks to the awesome regulars who have all pretty much been mentioned.

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. http://geekphreek.com
    eddy_berry likes this.
    10-11-13 04:38 PM
    I have to many to name so I will say everyone in the CB 100k challenge thread and iMore 20k thread. All of them are some great folks :-)

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4
    10-11-13 04:57 PM
447 1234 ...