Toga Party?
    04-01-13 07:02 PM
    Evening Friend, how was your day?
    Good Evening pantless friend of mine!! Work sux. Glad I'm home now
    04-01-13 07:04 PM
    Especially if you really suck.
    Oh, Connie of the stone age.
    Fred Flintstone found her a few volumes back in his family tree.
    I'm trying to catch up and on page 3567
    04-01-13 07:05 PM
    Good Evening pantless friend of mine!! Work sux. Glad I'm home now
    Not working sucks even more.
    04-01-13 07:05 PM
    Swingin', eh?
    04-01-13 07:06 PM
    Ahhh, now it's all coming together, did she work in the stone quarry too??????
    04-01-13 07:06 PM
    Toga Party?
    Sounds good! Location?
    04-01-13 07:07 PM
    Ahhh, now it's all coming together, did she work in the stone quarry too??????
    Lifting rocks....
    04-01-13 07:07 PM
    Keep rolling you're getting here, lol, Hey if you find the buzznotes after Z won the milestone, let me know which page, I can't seem to find them, or did he do them yet? Sputter said he did but I went right back to when he snagged the 89K and didn't see them. Thanks pantless Pal.
    04-01-13 07:08 PM
    I suppose I could dress up as a roman
    Or a cheesburger
    With a side of corn on the cob

Going for the Weird Costume Contest?
    04-01-13 07:08 PM
    Dunno where I am, nor do I care, but gotta get the rust off my typing thumb.
    04-01-13 07:09 PM
    Who is What?
    No, you have it wrong. Who's on first. What's on second
    Lifting rocks....
    big ones.................................
    Going for the Weird Costume Contest?
    Parade...
    Keep rolling you're getting here, lol, Hey if you find the buzznotes after Z won the milestone, let me know which page, I can't seem to find them, or did he do them yet? Sputter said he did but I went right back to when he snagged the 89K and didn't see them. Thanks pantless Pal.
    Didn't see the buzznotes for when Z got the 89K
    04-01-13 07:10 PM
    big ones.................................
    TWSH.
    04-01-13 07:12 PM
    Didn't see the buzznotes for when Z got the 89K
    Didn't think so, think sputz got mixed up cause 2 of his other ones were brought up for the new funny guy, sad old man.....
    04-01-13 07:14 PM
    brewfloski good call like like like ISWYDT jaffers hope there will be eggs to be found shepherds pie TWSS in the back seat YOWSA baby sweetie buzzhoney SSM pops in BK from Forney BACON indeed Easter wabbit my but t hurts what FIFY brewski makes 21K CB posts green eggs and ham good call say it ain�t so it ain�t so salt lick sheep kinky brewski�s wife makes eggs kbuzz wishes he looked that good in a dress like like like buttocks sputter can barely move his fingers tempur posts man BEWBS it do daddy bear wishes happy Easter three dimensional both not that there is anything wrong with that or something sheep cookies sad_old_man pops in and wants Canada goose you guessed right bunga wants cheese BACON daddy bear rant like like like bunga goes nuts mummers pops in sad_old_man wonders why no one calls him sweetie can�t find the like button sad_old_man switches to tequila who�s on first not the duck cellar infested with vermin you�re doing it wrong kbuzz calls fowl jaffers and tempur look for Sock Monkey�s like like like gooses louzer wonders if it�s fermented just another brick in the wall his cup runneth over great minds louzer is chopped liver snookems sputter has GASPING news and kbuzz snags the 89K pantless post
    04-01-13 07:14 PM
    brewfloski good call like like like ISWYDT jaffers hope there will be eggs to be found shepherds pie TWSS in the back seat YOWSA baby sweetie buzzhoney SSM pops in BK from Forney BACON indeed Easter wabbit my but t hurts what FIFY brewski makes 21K CB posts green eggs and ham good call say it ain�t so it ain�t so salt lick sheep kinky brewski�s wife makes eggs kbuzz wishes he looked that good in a dress like like like buttocks sputter can barely move his fingers tempur posts man BEWBS it do daddy bear wishes happy Easter three dimensional both not that there is anything wrong with that or something sheep cookies sad_old_man pops in and wants Canada goose you guessed right bunga wants cheese BACON daddy bear rant like like like bunga goes nuts mummers pops in sad_old_man wonders why no one calls him sweetie can�t find the like button sad_old_man switches to tequila who�s on first not the duck cellar infested with vermin you�re doing it wrong kbuzz calls fowl jaffers and tempur look for Sock Monkey�s like like like gooses louzer wonders if it�s fermented just another brick in the wall his cup runneth over great minds louzer is chopped liver snookems sputter has GASPING news and kbuzz snags the 89K pantless post
    I have to say............ after posting this one and then reading it I cracked myself up
    04-01-13 07:16 PM
    brewfloski good call like like like ISWYDT jaffers hope there will be eggs to be found shepherds pie TWSS in the back seat YOWSA baby sweetie buzzhoney SSM pops in BK from Forney BACON indeed Easter wabbit my but t hurts what FIFY brewski makes 21K CB posts green eggs and ham good call say it ain’t so it ain’t so salt lick sheep kinky brewski’s wife makes eggs kbuzz wishes he looked that good in a dress like like like buttocks sputter can barely move his fingers tempur posts man BEWBS it do daddy bear wishes happy Easter three dimensional both not that there is anything wrong with that or something sheep cookies sad_old_man pops in and wants Canada goose you guessed right bunga wants cheese BACON daddy bear rant like like like bunga goes nuts mummers pops in sad_old_man wonders why no one calls him sweetie can’t find the like button sad_old_man switches to tequila who’s on first not the duck cellar infested with vermin you’re doing it wrong kbuzz calls fowl jaffers and tempur look for Sock Monkey’s like like like gooses louzer wonders if it’s fermented just another brick in the wall his cup runneth over great minds louzer is chopped liver snookems sputter has GASPING news and kbuzz snags the 89K pantless post
    Ah Phew, thought I missed these, was just asking Jaffo about them, I was beginning to panick cause I couldn't find them.
    04-01-13 07:17 PM
    Now I'm back underway again, headed for Pennsylvania.
    04-01-13 07:18 PM
618,094 ... 35493550355135523553 ...