Daddy bear clears the room jaffers misses it by this much YOWSA pantlesspenguin gets Zedded far out jaffers pizza hut VIP and pantless VIP the amazinglygraceless one pops in like like like flush the crapolo at work tempur and sputter tear the house apart Triniliners frg_rc pops in SSM pops in and waiting for Z10 louzarGodFatherOf50K missed jaffers peter ponders the universe louzer will keep louzatars as 50K in a pantless fashion but thread title is changed to the CB 100K Challenge daddy bear would rather see tempur with her pants off mobilemadness pops in lendo pops in cevag pops in capers brewski lives under the sea like like like sputter leads a band possum jaffers wants tempur to take t he damn thing off daddy bear gets the goyles going and sputter told him Z10�s for the top 10 posters at 100K BK is workin on it brewski thinks sputter is sensitive wad indeed like like like kbuzz thought jaffers was going to go mental good call sheep BACON BEWBS AND BEER get to pantless posting kbuzz makes 13K pantless posts AG burning thru vacation drjay pops in jaffers Yam 3hb78ftg pops in jaffers and tempur talk food Queen Sputzabeth like like like lendo #twitterloser :~( PK pops in again SSM pops in lotuslanderz pops in kinky slacker and Jaffers snags the 87K pantless post
    Love these BuzzHoneyOfOatsSweetiePie!!!
    03-30-13 09:26 PM
    And another to do before another one hits you postwh0res
    Thanks Sweetie!! I so love these notes and the time you take to make them for us..... you are truly pantless ...... I looked
    03-30-13 09:29 PM
    Guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!
    03-30-13 09:41 PM
    Hey! I really like it!! How's mah new shirt look?
    It looks marvelous!
    03-30-13 09:43 PM
    I'll make you a avatar louzatar you can't refuse!
    Just had to FIFY this one while reading it and doing the next set of buzznotes
    03-30-13 09:47 PM
    All caught up on likes and readings of past pantless posts.
    03-30-13 09:57 PM
    Jaffers get it going by hook or by crook spencerturkey pops in kbuzz has no twitter daddy bear needs a smoke just from reading lendo makes 2K CB posts Abosfvckinglutly brewski wants a Z10 Z too tempurs azz gets bugged FIFY brewski pulls away in pantless posts from kbuzz who tries trickery like like like tempurs is always doing weird things BACON do the shrooms z folds ISWYDT damn the luck yes have some nice pair thread ties TBL in posts blame engire bunga duck SSM hasn�t seen the penguin for awhile louzer suggest fiveplay tempur and sputts get a window louzer wishes he didn�t see that ISWYDT like like like the sheep BK reclining at home daddy bears wife is calling don�t worry be happy the duck is back lendo is bored fetishes h20works wants pics or it didn�t happen kbuzz makes 13K pantless posts godfather and next in line like like like cool beans sputter can�t get into long term commintments brewski video run Kevin the fearless leader pops in and only wanted to sleep in jaffers thinks it�s quiet as a church mouse jaffers shops CB not the church mouse louzer ate all his maple bacon crunch hoops baby like like like TWHS no kbuzz wasn�t doing buzznotes encore FREE BIRD rub it in sheepish on shepherds pie the pantless bestest good call jaffers wonders about her hidden camera are we there yet rain is like temp snow and brewski snags the 88K pantless post
    03-30-13 09:58 PM
    Just had to FIFY this one while reading it and doing the next set of buzznotes
    And a very good FIFY.
    All caught up on likes and readings of past pantless posts.
    I'm wayyyyyyyyyy back there somewhere in the not so distant past but far enough
    Jaffers get it going by hook or by crook spencerturkey pops in kbuzz has no twitter daddy bear needs a smoke just from reading lendo makes 2K CB posts Abosfvckinglutly brewski wants a Z10 Z too tempurs azz gets bugged FIFY brewski pulls away in pantless posts from kbuzz who tries trickery like like like tempurs is always doing weird things BACON do the shrooms z folds ISWYDT damn the luck yes have some nice pair thread ties TBL in posts blame engire bunga duck SSM hasn’t seen the penguin for awhile louzer suggest fiveplay tempur and sputts get a window louzer wishes he didn’t see that ISWYDT like like like the sheep BK reclining at home daddy bears wife is calling don’t worry be happy the duck is back lendo is bored fetishes h20works wants pics or it didn’t happen kbuzz makes 13K pantless posts godfather and next in line like like like cool beans sputter can’t get into long term commintments brewski video run Kevin the fearless leader pops in and only wanted to sleep in jaffers thinks it’s quiet as a church mouse jaffers shops CB not the church mouse louzer ate all his maple bacon crunch hoops baby like like like TWHS no kbuzz wasn’t doing buzznotes encore FREE BIRD rub it in sheepish on shepherds pie the pantless bestest good call jaffers wonders about her hidden camera are we there yet rain is like temp snow and brewski snags the 88K pantless post
    Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Again, thanks for the BuzzNotes man. They are a great read!
    03-30-13 09:59 PM
    As long as one of us is on top we are good.
    03-30-13 10:02 PM
    Damn the luck.
    03-30-13 10:03 PM
    Like a Z10? That would be another Z.
    Yes, I love Z'z
    03-30-13 10:03 PM
    Jaffers get it going by hook or by crook spencerturkey pops in kbuzz has no twitter daddy bear needs a smoke just from reading lendo makes 2K CB posts Abosfvckinglutly brewski wants a Z10 Z too tempurs azz gets bugged FIFY brewski pulls away in pantless posts from kbuzz who tries trickery like like like tempurs is always doing weird things BACON do the shrooms z folds ISWYDT damn the luck yes have some nice pair thread ties TBL in posts blame engire bunga duck SSM hasn�t seen the penguin for awhile louzer suggest fiveplay tempur and sputts get a window louzer wishes he didn�t see that ISWYDT like like like the sheep BK reclining at home daddy bears wife is calling don�t worry be happy the duck is back lendo is bored fetishes h20works wants pics or it didn�t happen kbuzz makes 13K pantless posts godfather and next in line like like like cool beans sputter can�t get into long term commintments brewski video run Kevin the fearless leader pops in and only wanted to sleep in jaffers thinks it�s quiet as a church mouse jaffers shops CB not the church mouse louzer ate all his maple bacon crunch hoops baby like like like TWHS no kbuzz wasn�t doing buzznotes encore FREE BIRD rub it in sheepish on shepherds pie the pantless bestest good call jaffers wonders about her hidden camera are we there yet rain is like temp snow and brewski snags the 88K pantless post
    Simply Mahhhhvelous Darhhhhlink!
    03-30-13 10:09 PM
    Yes, I love Z'z
    I want a Z.
    03-30-13 10:10 PM
    I want a Z.
    The device, not the person.
    I'll throw you a rope!!
    kbz1960, bungaboy and louzer like this.
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-uploadfromtaptalk1364699367194.jpgThe CB 1M post Challenge!-uploadfromtaptalk1364699380113.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

FINALLY, I'm as HAPPY as a kid in a candy store.... :-)
    03-30-13 10:11 PM
    The device, not the person.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Again, thanks for the BuzzNotes man. They are a great read!
    That they are!
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Or anything wrong with the person.
    Very nicely done! Thanks man!
    Most welcome
    03-30-13 10:12 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364699367194.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	145607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364699380113.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	145609

I'm so jealous.
    03-30-13 10:13 PM
    Love these BuzzHoneyOfOatsSweetiePie!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364699367194.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	145607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364699380113.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	145609

Well done Spencer!!! I bet your happier than a living Turkey after Thanksgiving!
618,114 ... 35043505350635073508 ...