Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1446359Likes
  1. sputneek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,940 Posts
    #61976  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    What's in a world?
  2. sputneek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,940 Posts
    #61977  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by middbrew View Post
    It's going pretty good. Had my coffee and now my wife is making brunch Bacon!!!!!.
    What's in a world?
  3. sputneek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,940 Posts
    #61978  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by middbrew View Post
    Or state of mind.
    That too!
    What's in a world?
    middbrew, kbz1960 and jafobabe like this.
  4. sputneek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,940 Posts
    #61979  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by middbrew View Post
    Aw ****! Don't remind me 'bout them, jeez, my ma, who happened to be french Canadian, thought that was the answer to any given ailment when I was just a wee lad. Went right along with the cod liver oil, hehe.
    What's in a world?
  5. sputneek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,940 Posts
    #61980  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputneek View Post
    Aw ****! Don't remind me 'bout them, jeez, my ma, who happened to be french Canadian, thought that was the answer to any given ailment when I was just a wee lad. Went right along with the cod liver oil, hehe.
    Aaaaaaand NO! the cod liver oil WASN't to mak'em go in easier
    What's in a world?
  6. BergerKing's Avatar

    Posts
    30,764 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,019 Global Posts
    PIN
    By request.
    #61981  

    Default

    A man was experiencing a great deal of pain from a bad case of hemorrhoids, so he went to see his doctor. The doctor told him that the pain could be relieved by suppositories and asked if he would like him to insert the first one. Slightly embarrassed, the man agreed. He bent over, held his breathe and felt a sharp pain as the doctor inserted it.

    "Now, the next one should be inserted in about six hours," the doctor said. "If you have a problem doing it yourself, ask your wife to help you."

    The man went home and laid down for a couple of hours. Later that evening, he attempted to insert the second suppository but found he couldn't do it himself, so he asked his wife for help. She told him to bend over and put one hand on his shoulder to help steady him. As soon as she stuck the suppository in, he let out a scream."I'm sorry, dear. Did I hurt you?" she asked.




    "No, it's not that," he said, his face ashen in color. "I just realized when the doctor did it for me, he had both his hands on my shoulders!"source:*Suppository Jokes | Funny Humor by Joke Buddha
    Report Button, not just for the bad things!
    Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4
    Bacon is duct tape for food!
  7. TEMPURmental's Avatar
    Perpetually Confused Genius

    Posts
    22,586 Posts
    #61982  

    Default the 50K CrackBerry challenge

    Good afternoon pantless posters how is everybody's days going? I sure hope better than mine

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    It's all in a day of wild pantless posting..
    Sent from which ever bb device I have in my hand at this time....(or computer)
  8. TEMPURmental's Avatar
    Perpetually Confused Genius

    Posts
    22,586 Posts
    #61983  

    Default the 50K CrackBerry challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    A man was experiencing a great deal of pain from a bad case of hemorrhoids, so he went to see his doctor. The doctor told him that the pain could be relieved by suppositories and asked if he would like him to insert the first one. Slightly embarrassed, the man agreed. He bent over, held his breathe and felt a sharp pain as the doctor inserted it.

    "Now, the next one should be inserted in about six hours," the doctor said. "If you have a problem doing it yourself, ask your wife to help you."

    The man went home and laid down for a couple of hours. Later that evening, he attempted to insert the second suppository but found he couldn't do it himself, so he asked his wife for help. She told him to bend over and put one hand on his shoulder to help steady him. As soon as she stuck the suppository in, he let out a scream."I'm sorry, dear. Did I hurt you?" she asked.




    "No, it's not that," he said, his face ashen in color. "I just realized when the doctor did it for me, he had both his hands on my shoulders!"source:*Suppository Jokes | Funny Humor by Joke Buddha
    Ahhhh HAaaa good one

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    It's all in a day of wild pantless posting..
    Sent from which ever bb device I have in my hand at this time....(or computer)
  9. houshinto#IM's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    951 Posts
    Global Posts
    954 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AA07827
    #61984  

    Default

    No sure if it was an unintentional nod to the thread, but I'm loving the fact that the Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge is near the top of the forums list.
    Even moreso that this thread, as a result, has some time in the spotlight!
  10. qbnkelt's Avatar
    Retired CrackBerry Ambassador

    Posts
    17,239 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,693 Global Posts
    PIN
    nahhhhh.....
    #61985  

    Default

    well PPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
    "When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" - Socrates
    iMore Ambassador
  11. qbnkelt's Avatar
    Retired CrackBerry Ambassador

    Posts
    17,239 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,693 Global Posts
    PIN
    nahhhhh.....
    #61986  

    Default

    I come over to say hi and what do I see???? some dude on his side sticking something up his bum.....

    interesting.....
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
    "When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" - Socrates
    iMore Ambassador
  12. BergerKing's Avatar

    Posts
    30,764 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,019 Global Posts
    PIN
    By request.
    #61987  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    I come over to say hi and what do I see???? some dude on his side sticking something up his bum.....

    interesting.....
    Strange fascinations you haff.
    Report Button, not just for the bad things!
    Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4
    Bacon is duct tape for food!
  13. #61988  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TEMPURmental View Post
    Good afternoon pantless posters how is everybody's days going? I sure hope better than mine

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Mines going good.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  14. #61989  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Houshinto View Post
    No sure if it was an unintentional nod to the thread, but I'm loving the fact that the Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge is near the top of the forums list.
    Even moreso that this thread, as a result, has some time in the spotlight!
    Right on! I don't think it was intentional, but I like it nonetheless.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  15. #61990  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    I come over to say hi and what do I see???? some dude on his side sticking something up his bum.....

    interesting.....
    So are you going to say hi?

    Hi Q!

    And you should know that you just never know what you will see in here.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  16. qbnkelt's Avatar
    Retired CrackBerry Ambassador

    Posts
    17,239 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,693 Global Posts
    PIN
    nahhhhh.....
    #61991  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by middbrew View Post
    So are you going to say hi?

    Hi Q!

    And you should know that you just never know what you will see in here.
    Hi love!!!!! hugssqueezegrope......
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
    "When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" - Socrates
    iMore Ambassador
    Thanked by:
    middbrew (02-13-2013) 
    middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
  17. #61992  

    Default

    I see the baby 50K has a new name (The Friendly Darkside: "Tea, Coffee, and big or small Sodas?) and has been moved to Rehab & OT Lounge.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  18. kbz1960's Avatar
    Doesn't Matter

    Posts
    67,862 Posts
    Global Posts
    68,017 Global Posts
    #61993  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jafobabe View Post
    Say it ain't so...

    How are you doing Z?
    Hi Jaffers. I'm up, down, here, there and just not right yet. Sounds like you're still fighting it too. Sucks, hope it goes away soon for us both.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
    middbrew, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  19. #61994  

    Default

    Hey Jaf, get in here and post. you are 9 pantless posts away from 3K in the 50K!
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  20. #61995  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    I come over to say hi and what do I see???? some dude on his side sticking something up his bum.....

    interesting.....
    This was a public service announcement and was meant purely as an educational tool.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  21. #61996  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SixStringMadness View Post
    As opposed to adult movies?
    Who opposes adult movies? Oh yeah that was the original subject of the baby 50K.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  22. #61997  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SixStringMadness View Post
    scratch the screen....
    and sniff
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  23. #61998  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SixStringMadness View Post
    I was on a roll once, hit the top spot and stayed there for a week.
    Are we talking about the G-spot?
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  24. #61999  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbz1960 View Post
    You can't helps yourself
    Not even to a second helping?
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.
  25. #62000  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbz1960 View Post
    Does sitting on a roll help?
    Bed roll, cinnamon roll, roll of the dice, roll down a hill, that's how I roll, roll call....? what kind of roll are you going on about?
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

    kbz1960, jafobabe and sputneek like this.

Similar Threads

  1. who uses the predictive text in their Q10?
    By arlene_t in forum BlackBerry Q10
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:42 PM
  2. Can you have the same BBM account on multiple accounts?
    By faithfuluser in forum General BBM Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 04:14 PM
  3. It's 2014 and Z30 is still the best
    By dmsbang in forum BlackBerry Z30
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:47 PM
  4. Help! Cb nation!
    By AlfieBriggs in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:24 PM
  5. Will the playbook mini keyboard work on our Z30?
    By silverbullet in forum BlackBerry Z30
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions