Not knock Bla1ze as his knowledge base is clearly off the charts, even he couldn't help me with this. Apparently, 10.3.2.xxxx added the 4 digit moderator code as a requirement rather than an option and there is no way to change that as a Bridge option. All you CAN do is put the number is your contacts as follows:

1(800)123-4567p9876543#

So basically it dials the number, the "p" represents a pause and then it dials the passcode when asked and the # key to enter the call. It works, but it's supposed to be accessible in the Calendar as different Bridges. So if you have an Event like "Staff Call" that repeats ever 2 weeks on Tuesday, you click on Yes for Bridge and select the pre-saved codes. Then when your calendar goes off you just hit the "Join Now" button and it calls automatically. Now I have to get the alert and go through my contacts to find the call information. No big deal, but has always worked from my 7100 series until 10.3.2.xxxx

Black AT&T Classic | SQC100-2 | 10.3.2.680
    possum
    sam81, Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    07-28-15 01:22 PM
    Indeedy indoody
    do your duty indoors
    07-28-15 01:22 PM
    Good deal. Hope you can get a little time off.
    we all need time off. Including me from my MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-28-15 01:23 PM
    what a day! Dad is having his surgery on August 13th....one of two days that i got promised longer hours for exams and can make a little extra money. Doesn't it figure?
    07-28-15 01:24 PM
    If you ever need Z or I to help...we got your back
    Cheese Wiz, Jackd! I feel " " ( not sure WHAT word to use there) Safer or scared!!

(thinking to myself...)
    But it's the thought that counts, but then considering who was doing the thinking, and the way certain phrases change from generation to generation,
    ya gotta wonder HOW "watching my back" is gonna help me make full sentences, and then maybe what if his thought DOESN'T count. He's real bad with math......
    I'll just play it safe.

Golly Cheese, Jackd! Thanks! You've inspired me to start making full sentences sooner than noon....... much soon! Thanks for the wake up call!
    07-28-15 02:03 PM
    what a day! Dad is having his surgery on August 13th....one of two days that i got promised longer hours for exams and can make a little extra money. Doesn't it figure?

How about that real dumb person you helped with Excel.... have her fill in for you and tell her you'll gladly pay her on Tuesday if she excels today!
    Or just say "It's pay back time." Even I could fill in for you. I'll just wear glasses with the nose attached!!
    07-28-15 02:10 PM
    I'll never go to Apple. So I will be getting an LG or an S6 sooner rather than later. Might even use two devices like everyone else.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    Personally I'd skip samsung unless it's a note series. LG has some nice devices. I caved awhile ago and got the Nexus 6 which I am very happy with. I had to have google services for work and the workarounds were making me less than productive. Plus I wanted a nice phablet with a brilliant display and BB wasn't offering that.
    07-28-15 02:15 PM
    It's 74 degrees here now but dewpoint is at 71. We are supposed to get some storms tomorrow morning and afternoon. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    what's a "dewpoint?" Do you live in a park? Cause it sounds like you're giving the average number of piles left by animals each night!
    And define "too serious." (please!!!)
    07-28-15 02:23 PM
    Any other evil OS
    Yuppers. What kind are you looking at?
    07-28-15 02:23 PM
    what's a "dewpoint?" Do you live in a park? Cause it sounds like you're giving the average number of piles left by animals each night!
    And define "too serious." (please!!!)
    Moisture and death by storm. Or other serious damage to property. Did I mention moisture? If not then moisture.

07-28-15 02:29 PM
    How about that real dumb person you helped with Excel.... have her fill in for you and tell her you'll gladly pay her on Tuesday if she excels today!
    Or just say "It's pay back time." Even I could fill in for you. I'll just wear glasses with the nose attached!!
    i will let my sister take this one. I will go make some money.
    07-28-15 02:38 PM
    Moisture and death by storm. Or other serious damage to property. Did I mention moisture? If not then moisture.

moisture...dangerous
    07-28-15 02:50 PM
    Personally I'd skip samsung unless it's a note series. LG has some nice devices. I caved awhile ago and got the Nexus 6 which I am very happy with. I had to have google services for work and the workarounds were making me less than productive. Plus I wanted a nice phablet with a brilliant display and BB wasn't offering that.
    i was thinking of a note 5 but i hear they are dumping the sd slot. so that's out. the LG G4 is probably what i am after....unless it's an HTC One M9
    07-28-15 02:51 PM
    i was thinking of a note 5 but i hear they are dumping the sd slot. so that's out. the LG G4 is probably what i am after....unless it's an HTC One M9
    The last two are good choices I think. The Note 5 would be too in my opinion but not if you want an SD slot and it doesn't have one. The new Moto X options were also announced today.

07-28-15 02:59 PM

So, wouldn't that go under Humidity?

And what about all the doggy Dew?
    07-28-15 03:32 PM
    So, wouldn't that go under Humidity?

And what about all the doggy Dew?
    No it would not. Dew point replaced humidity a very long time ago. You might have been in space during the transition. I am not familiar with doggy dew and am not sure I like where this is heading.
    07-28-15 03:38 PM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799
    The last two are good choices I think. The Note 5 would be too in my opinion but not if you want an SD slot and it doesn't have one. The new Moto X options were also announced today.

She was thinking....... Bwhahahahahha!! ( sorry, lost it for a moment.)
    I'm afraid you've used up the number of "meaningful" posts allowed for the week. Not that I want to discourage such nonsense... just do it somewhere else.
    We have a reputation to uphold. Besides it'll confuse at least half the posters and we don't want to confuse the already confused any more than they are confused already!
    07-28-15 03:43 PM
    No it would not. Dew point replaced humidity a very long time ago. You might have been in space during the transition. I am not familiar with doggy dew and am not sure I like where this is heading.
    Well, the whole idea is to be sure it doesn't head anywhere.
    And rest assured I'm the last person who would mess with your head!

Just ask anyone! (except Jackd or Z or JD or Sam or Rags or T)
    You could ask Hammywheelster, if you can catch her when she's not eating......
    grover5, jaydee5799, sam81 and 2 others like this.
    07-28-15 03:50 PM
    On the phone with BlackBerry Support about changes to the Conference Calling Bridge Feature, since nobody on CrackBerry responded to my question. Going Bonkers that I can't use this feature anymore!

What's a "Bonkers" and how do you get there?
    07-28-15 04:39 PM
    OK back and the deal is done...another day...another dollar...but Canadian Dollars so it doesn't really count
    You could get arrested for soliciting.... couldn't you??
    07-28-15 04:41 PM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799 http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png

She was thinking....... Bwhahahahahha!! ( sorry, lost it for a moment.)
    I'm afraid you've used up the number of "meaningful" posts allowed for the week. Not that I want to discourage such nonsense... just do it somewhere else.
    We have a reputation to uphold. Besides it'll confuse at least half the posters and we don't want to confuse the already confused any more than they are confused already!
    too serious for ya? lol
    07-28-15 04:43 PM
    What's a "Bonkers" and how do you get there?
    bonkers is akin to cray cray
    07-28-15 04:44 PM
    Help me! Does anyone here use the Bridge Feature for Conference Calls in their Calendar!?

For as long as I've had BlackBerry it's only required a dial-in number and a participant code. Now I'm being told it requires a 4 digit moderator code. I'm never the moderator so I don't have a need for this and it can't be bypassed from what I can tell. I have 5 separate conf call lines with 5 different passcodes, not happy I'm gonna need to refer to a document or notes rather than calendar invites!

Boy, did you pick the wrong thread to ask for an intelligent helpful reply!
    Your best bet is to start another thread and give it a little time or even PM Bla1ze (editor in chief)
    he's real good about answering his messages and if he can't help you he'll direct you to someone who can!

But if you DO start a new thread, we'll try to wait a full week before derailing it!
    07-28-15 04:52 PM
    Good morning PAntless! It's a terribly toasty day! Tempur Tuesday and all!
    The temps are going to be in the 90s (like a lot of you) and humid!
    Boy.. Am I glad it's Saturday where I am! The weather is always perfect in The Lost Zone!!
    07-28-15 04:56 PM
    I am not going into work as i need to take my parents to an appt at the Albany Medical Center. That will be a long ride. My mom will not shut up
    Either find her favorite soothing music to play or make her a deal that you won't post and drive if she shuts up!!
    07-28-15 04:58 PM
618,114 ... 1662616627166281662916630 ...