we don't have any rain in the forecast
    You don't NEED no stinkin' forecast to get rain!
    kbz1960, jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    05-05-15 09:22 AM
    You don't NEED no stinkin' forecast to get rain!
    what DO we need? Cloud seeding?
    kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    05-05-15 09:43 AM
    ok first it's cool in here, now im warm. it's a weird day....muggy almost.
    05-05-15 09:48 AM
    Not too sure about it since it's all commission based but I guess at least they give you leads of people that are interested.
    This is call Network Marketing. I was on the INSIDE for many years, telling groups of people just like you what a great future you'll have if you're chosen.... EVERYONE ALWAYS GETS HIRED because it's commision work, so the company has nothing to lose.
    I was trained in marketing at Harvard Business School (Princeton) and after Schooling did Seminars at The Dale Carnegie Group, and with Anthony Robbins and also Zig Ziggler. (personal empowerment)
    This seems like a lifetime ago (80's) but the Scam hasn't changed.I was a team leader (speaker) at those "interviews." It's made to sound "TO GOOD TO BE TRUE." All you need to do is Blah, Blah,Blah.
    The list they give you of "Leads" is also given to every other network marketing company and those leads are already saturated and a dead end.
    Usually you have to pay THEM a fee to get started. Out of 100 people, an average of 2 people make it through the program.
    If you're selling something that's already very common in the market place.. forget it. the market is already saturated.
    They put you on commision so the company has nothing to lose.
    My point:
    Don't get involved in these network marketing schemes. It's a waste of time and it'll cost you more than you make in the end.

I'll bet The add you answered didn't say WHAT it was selling but said something along the lines of "you "could" make thousands of dollars and travel to exotic places.." something around those lines.
    If I'm even partially correct here...
    DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

This is actually good news, Z ! I'm not trying to bum you out. I'm trying to say you from having to go thru this.
    05-05-15 09:54 AM
    i do know I need to get the zombie board cleared! here I go!
    05-05-15 09:58 AM
    Hola , que pasa?

Happy Cinqo de Mayo
    Dinner at Abuelo's tonight!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 09:59 AM
    ok first it's cool in here, now im warm. it's a weird day....muggy almost.
    Now you're blaming "a weird day" on the weather??
    By your own admission, we already know that YOU'RE weird and it's not because of the weather.
    I'd suggest if you're gonna blame anyone.......
    Blame Verizon!
    jaydee5799, kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    05-05-15 10:00 AM
    This is call Network Marketing. I was on the INSIDE for many years, telling groups of people just like you what a great future you'll have if you're chosen.... EVERYONE ALWAYS GETS HIRED because it's commision work, so the company has nothing to lose.
    I was trained in marketing at Harvard Business School (Princeton) and after Schooling did Seminars at The Dale Carnegie Group, and with Anthony Robbins and also Zig Ziggler. (personal empowerment)
    This seems like a lifetime ago (80's) but the Scam hasn't changed.I was a team leader (speaker) at those "interviews." It's made to sound "TO GOOD TO BE TRUE." All you need to do is Blah, Blah,Blah.
    The list they give you of "Leads" is also given to every other network marketing company and those leads are already saturated and a dead end.
    Usually you have to pay THEM a fee to get started. Out of 100 people, an average of 2 people make it through the program.
    If you're selling something that's already very common in the market place.. forget it. the market is already saturated.
    My point:
    Don't get involved in these network marketing schemes. It's a waste of time and it'll cost you more than you make in the end.

I'll bet The add you answered didn't say WHAT it was selling but said something along the lines of "you "could" make thousands of dollars and travel to exotic places.." something around those lines.
    DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

This is actually good news, Z ! I'm not trying to bum you out. I'm trying to say you from having to go thru this.
    Had a friend take me to a luncheon for something like this for some type of shopping club. Before that it was people involved in Amway. None of my friends ever made in money in them.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 10:08 AM
    P p p p passport! I have stuttering issues.

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    Ahh! Some who understands! (that's not a compliment, OK??)

So wha wha wha wwwwha----ta (exhale) Da da da does pa pa pee, pee. pa.... pee mean??
    jaydee5799 and kbz1960 like this.
    05-05-15 10:14 AM
    i see! but can you sing without stuttering?
    Don't even go there. You'll get me mentioning everyone who can't sing (by their own admission)
    and a Pantless Mob will try to string us up.

Well, jackd has the one rope so you can have that and I guess I'll just have to go with the string!

Of course I don't stutter when i talk.... only when I sing! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    jaydee5799 and kbz1960 like this.
    05-05-15 10:18 AM
    Now you're blaming "a weird day" on the weather??
    By your own admission, we already know that YOU'RE weird and it's not because of the weather.
    I'd suggest if you're gonna blame anyone.......
    Blame Verizon!
    Damn you Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-05-15 10:23 AM
    Don't even go there. You'll get me mentioning everyone who can't sing (by their own admission)
    and a Pantless Mob will try to string us up.

Well, jackd has the one rope so you can have that and I guess I'll just have to go with the string!

Of course I don't stutter when i talk.... only when I sing! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    The biggest stutterer with the best voice is Mel Torme
    05-05-15 10:24 AM
    Had a friend take me to a luncheon for something like this for some type of shopping club. Before that it was people involved in Amway. None of my friends ever made in money in them.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah i had someone try and sell me on Amway distribution too....
    05-05-15 10:25 AM
    My point:

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Thanks but no it wasn't like that but could still be a nowhere road. They did say what it was about. And I got your PM and replied. I hope I'm not that half brained to fall for one of those things.
    05-05-15 10:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    Oh damn, I had friends trying to get me into Amway years ago. I don't know if they ever got anything out of it or not. I doubt it though.
    05-05-15 10:28 AM
    Tillis, maybe?
    05-05-15 10:30 AM
    ok so i need to get out of the building today. Maybe use an ATM and get some cash, wash the car and get a sandwich for lunch.
    05-05-15 10:35 AM
    Tillis, maybe?
    Maybe you're right...>Tillis.
    05-05-15 10:36 AM
    Oh damn, I had friends trying to get me into Amway years ago. I don't know if they ever got anything out of it or not. I doubt it though.
    To get my feet wet, Wayyy back when.... I did Fuller Brush!
    05-05-15 10:41 AM
    To get my feet wet, Wayyy back when.... I did Fuller Brush!
    I don't remember if they ever came around to our house but I remember the Kirby guy.
    anon(3732391) and Carjackd like this.
    05-05-15 10:45 AM
    ok so i need to get out of the building today. Maybe use an ATM and get some cash, wash the car and get a sandwich for lunch.
    If you really want to have a little fun go catch some of those Juvenile Delinquents smokin' in the boys room."

05-05-15 10:45 AM
    I guess since we got over 2 inches of rain last night, still spitting some now I better get out and pull some weeds. Weeeeeeeeeeee
    05-05-15 10:48 AM
    Dean Martin stuttered after a few glasses and he also stumbled.. which puts him on the TOP of the list!!
    05-05-15 10:52 AM
    I guess since we got over 2 inches of rain last night, still spitting some now I better get out and pull some weeds. Weeeeeeeeeeee

That's definitely the first thing I think about doing when it rains!!!

You've got some major issues, man!!!!
    05-05-15 10:55 AM
    Hey.. just a heads up!
    We've been ON topic with some meaningful posts for almost an entire page!

STOP IT!!!
    05-05-15 10:57 AM
618,114 ... 1564815649156501565115652 ...