Howdy.
    Morning to the Pantless! Congrats on the race and congrats to Midd for the nice new shirt!
    04-18-15 06:34 AM
    Looked like a fun race. I was tired and went to lala land.
    so did I. couldn't keep my eyes open!
    04-18-15 06:35 AM
    hopefully today i will get somethings done and then get to do something fun.
    04-18-15 06:35 AM
    I had to go to my sisters that lives by my parents yesterday to get her computers running right and fixed after she moved them to her new addition, they were having issues before the move but she wanted me to wait until after. Took longer than I thought. Then I met my 3 sisters, mom and an aunt for dinner. It was fun but all the driving, an hour and a half one way, and everything and I was a worn out.

I hope I can do nothing today but it's cleaning day so I'll have to wait until that's done.
    04-18-15 06:42 AM
    I had to go to my sisters that lives by my parents yesterday to get her computers running right and fixed after she moved them to her new addition, they were having issues before the move but she wanted me to wait until after. Took longer than I thought. Then I met my 3 sisters, mom and an aunt for dinner. It was fun but all the driving, an hour and a half one way, and everything and I was a worn out.

I hope I can do nothing today but it's cleaning day so I'll have to wait until that's done.
    Wow! Sounds like you were really busy!
    I hate having to fix other people's computers. My dad needs me to go over and that night run into an hour long issue....
    04-18-15 07:26 AM
    i suppose i could check on the zombies
    04-18-15 07:27 AM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd
    I just don't know where they get the silver /blue hair dye from!

they have it custom mixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not quite true!!

The blue comes from the client NOT telling the colorist that her hair has been previously dyed!
    So the colorist uses a color to match what she's been told is the original color and ends up with the blue shade.

People are so insecure about dyeing their hair that they even lie to their hairdresser.

I know this for two reasons.
    My mothers husband was the first VP of the Society Of Cosmetic Chemists in 1945 and was part of the team that invented the chemicals and the process for hair color.
    And I was a hair designer for many years specializing in hair color
    04-18-15 07:35 AM
    Thinking about going to a vaporizer though

Posted via my Canadian Passport

Is that like todays version of an Opium den?
    kbz1960, TEMPURmental and Carjackd like this.
    04-18-15 07:40 AM
    SO my son graduates in May with his Masters degree in Library and Information Science. He is done with his coursework. Yesterday he had an interview for a job in a suburban district (read: nice kids, affluent parents, very different from where i work) near Albany. He got a call back about 2 hours later asking him to come back for a second interview!!! Hope it will happen next week. We are overjoyed!

My fingers are crossed and God, Allah, Mohammad, Yahweh, Buddha are all hearing my prayers this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-18-15 07:43 AM
    oh and Yup. He wants to do the same thing his mother and father do for a living.....
    strange, huh?
    04-18-15 07:44 AM
    I'm doing all my union fighting with the governor to protect his job rights! Not mine. I will be leaving soon...but i'm thinking of staying a little longer.........
    04-18-15 07:47 AM
    Morning Peeps...............It's Saturday...............Yay.......................
    04-18-15 07:56 AM
    I hate having to fix other people's computers. My dad needs me to go over and that night run into an hour long issue....
    I realize this is probably a silly suggestion but why not fix those computers right from your own desk.. at home.
    I service my friends and families PC's in New Jersey , Conn. Mass. Florida and many other places without ever leaving my home in California with 'Team Viewer."
    04-18-15 08:00 AM
    oh and Yup. He wants to do the same thing his mother and father do for a living.....
    strange, huh?
    While you're Praying.. pray that Jackds kid don't go that route!
    They'll end up Sign hangers and never clean their house!
    04-18-15 08:05 AM
    Morning Peeps...............It's Saturday...............Yay.......................
    It's been Saturday ALL week, Where YOU been!!!!
    04-18-15 08:06 AM
    Never goes like it should and always takes longer LOL. So glad when I can just use teamviewer and stay home. Sometimes that isn't an option though.
    04-18-15 08:08 AM
    SO my son graduates in May with his Masters degree in Library and Information Science. He is done with his coursework. Yesterday he had an interview for a job in a suburban district (read: nice kids, affluent parents, very different from where i work) near Albany. He got a call back about 2 hours later asking him to come back for a second interview!!! Hope it will happen next week. We are overjoyed!

My fingers are crossed and God, Allah, Mohammad, Yahweh, Buddha are all hearing my prayers this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope he gets the job! So does this mean your plans on moving somewhere warmer and on hold also?
    04-18-15 08:10 AM

Ya gotta have goals!
    04-18-15 08:10 AM
    Looked like a fun race. I was tired and went to lala land.
    Wow, didn't even realize I missed a race, Congrats to the winners.
    kbz1960, jafobabe and Carjackd like this.
    04-18-15 08:11 AM
    Hope he gets the job! So does this mean your plans on moving somewhere warmer and on hold also?
    You'll probably have to ask God, Allah, Mohammad, Yahweh and Buddha for guidance on that. (use the force Luke)
    TEMPURmental, kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    04-18-15 08:13 AM
    Very cool! Thanks man! FOF!
    Wow, Very Cool Louzer...............Luv it. Looks great on ya Brewski
    04-18-15 08:16 AM

Can;t ya clean tomorrow?
    kbz1960, jafobabe and Carjackd like this.
    04-18-15 08:21 AM
    It's been Saturday ALL week, Where YOU been!!!!
    Doing that horrible thing called WORKING.............................I'm still too young to retire. "giggle"
    04-18-15 08:25 AM
    Grats on the 999
    Thx Z!

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    TEMPURmental, kbz1960 and jafobabe like this.
    04-18-15 08:26 AM
    Ya gotta have goals!
    Not me......No goals today. LOL
    04-18-15 08:26 AM
618,114 ... 1532115322153231532415325 ...