68000 posts is incredible. Great job to you all!
    You are a part of this history.

And thanks for your thread on the DC event.

Posted from my Z10 with CB10
    02-24-13 02:53 PM
    Speaking of which, my daughter is having her stuff in Seventeen Magazine photo shoot.

That is so cool!!
    02-24-13 02:54 PM
    Now how cool is that!
    Ya. Pretty neat.

02-24-13 02:55 PM
    That is awesome and as for the thread, no worries, there was a lot of great stuff there.
    02-24-13 02:57 PM
    Definitely a big cluster of milestone posts again, today.
    02-24-13 02:58 PM
    That is so cool!!
    Ya. It's pretty amazing for sure. She only started this a year or so ago as a hobby while getting her Masters Degree in Engineering

02-24-13 03:00 PM
    Definitely a big cluster of milestone posts again, today.
    Ya. And that 001 I keep getting is more like a millstone. LoL

02-24-13 03:03 PM
    Time for the big one!
    TWSS
    02-24-13 03:03 PM
    Oh. Did I mention this Z10 is just amazing? I can't wait until you gals 'n guys get to try it out.

02-24-13 03:05 PM
    The Golden Corral down here in North Dallas has the toughest meat in the USA... it was horrible... never going back there
    We have one nearby in Tracy and it is usually pretty good. My wife actually said last night that she was ready to go back.

Besides good food, they have some of the best people watching available. Walmart's got nothin' on GC
    02-24-13 03:06 PM
    Oh. Did I mention this Z10 is just amazing? I can't wait until you gals 'n guys get to try it out.

Me either but I'll be waiting for contract time so it's going to be awhile.
    02-24-13 03:09 PM
    Shoulda brough your playbook. lol
    Reminds me of my new policy at work. Wipe all users smartphones down before touching them. I was in the restroom the other day and heard someone clicking away on their iPhone in a stall...

02-24-13 03:18 PM

Looking forward to Tuesday for the BB Experience Forum in SF. Finally get my hands on one.
    02-24-13 03:23 PM
    Last dozen laps of the Daytona 500 on Fox right now

Save the left turn jokes and watch
    02-24-13 03:25 PM
    We have one nearby in Tracy and it is usually pretty good. My wife actually said last night that she was ready to go back.

Besides good food, they have some of the best people watching available. Walmart's got nothin' on GC
    The place was swamped last night, I got the last table in the joint before the line started, and it was crazy. But the folks waiting were just hustling like mad trying to keep up. It was much calmer this morning. Their selection was incredible for breakfast.
    02-24-13 03:30 PM
    Last dozen laps of the Daytona 500 on Fox right now

Save the left turn jokes and watch
    Why save the left turn jokes, they don't have an expiration date.
    02-24-13 03:33 PM
    It will be a while for me as well. Especially if they continue with the slow release crapola.
    02-24-13 03:35 PM

I should have mine by the end of the week or a day or so earlier.... can't wait!! And I will be sure to get with you for some tips and tricks!
    02-24-13 03:40 PM
    I should have mine by the end of the week or a day or so earlier.... can't wait!! And I will be sure to get with you for some tips and tricks!
    You're going to learn tricks?
    02-24-13 03:43 PM
    Likewise here, Wish not but life at it is.....
    02-24-13 03:47 PM
    Hey BK........

Special Weather Statement for Dallas, TX

Other affected areas:

Montague, TX; Cooke, TX; Grayson, TX; Fannin, TX; Lamar, TX; Young, TX; Jack, TX; Wise, TX; Denton, TX; Collin, TX; Hunt, TX; Delta, TX; Hopkins, TX; Stephens, TX; Palo Pinto, TX; Parker, TX; Tarrant, TX; Dallas, TX; Rockwall, TX; Kaufman, TX; Van Zandt, TX; Rains, TX; Eastland, TX; Erath, TX; Hood, TX; Somervell, TX; Johnson, TX; Ellis, TX; Henderson, TX; Comanche, TX; Mills, TX; Hamilton, TX; Bosque, TX; Hill, TX; Navarro, TX; Freestone, TX; Anderson, TX; Lampasas, TX; Coryell, TX; Bell, TX; McLennan, TX; Falls, TX; Limestone, TX; Leon, TX; Milam, TX; Robertson, TX

... MULTIPLE WEATHER THREATS EXPECTED MONDAY...

A VERY STRONG UPPER LEVEL SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY MOVING INTO THE DESERT SOUTHWEST AND WILL MOVE EAST ACROSS THE REGION ON MONDAY. THIS SYSTEM WILL BRING A CHANCE FOR THUNDERSTORMS... STRONG WINDS... AND A CHANCE FOR SNOW ON MONDAY AND MONDAY NIGHT.

SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP ACROSS LOCATIONS WEST OF INTERSTATE 35 THIS EVENING. THIS ACTIVITY WILL SPREAD EAST ACROSS THE REGION OVERNIGHT TONIGHT. IN ADDITION... A LINE OF STORMS WILL LIKELY DEVELOP ACROSS NORTHWEST TEXAS IN ASSOCIATION WITH A FRONT MOVING ACROSS THE STATE. THIS LINE OF STORMS WILL ARRIVE IN THE WESTERN COUNTIES LATE TONIGHT... LIKELY AFTER MIDNIGHT. A FEW STRONG TO MARGINALLY SEVERE STORMS ARE POSSIBLE WITH THE LINE AND THE MAIN THREAT WOULD BE HAIL. THIS LINE WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE EAST DURING THE MORNING HOURS BUT ANY SEVERE THREAT WILL QUICKLY DIMINISH AS THE LINE MOVES EAST OF INTERSTATE 35.

BEHIND THE FRONT... VERY STRONG WEST TO NORTHWEST WINDS WILL OCCUR. THROUGH THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING HOURS... WIND SPEEDS WILL INCREASE TO 25 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH. A WIND ADVISORY HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR MOST OF THE REGION FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH MIDNIGHT MONDAY NIGHT. AREA RESIDENTS SHOULD TAKE PRECAUTIONS NOW TO SECURE LOOSE OR LIGHTWEIGHT OUTDOOR OBJECTS.

IN COMBINATION WITH THE STRONG WINDS... DRY AIR BEHIND THE FRONT WILL ALSO LEAD TO ELEVATED FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS FOR SEVERAL HOURS. WITH THE RECENT RAINS... SOIL MOISTURE IS NEAR OR ABOVE NORMAL BUT THE VERY STRONG WINDS AND DRY AIR COULD IMPACT EFFORTS TO CONTROL OR SUPPRESS ANY GRASS FIRE THAT IGNITES. DANGEROUS FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS WILL BE HEIGHTENED AROUND THE LAMPASAS AND GOLDTHWAITE AREAS WHERE RAINFALL AMOUNTS ARE RUNNING BELOW NORMAL AND SOIL MOISTURE IS LESS THAN THE REMAINDER OF THE REGION.

AND FINALLY... THERE IS A CHANCE FOR A RAIN/SNOW MIX AND/OR LIGHT SNOW GENERALLY ALONG AND NORTH OF THE INTERSTATE 20 CORRIDOR MONDAY AFTERNOON AND NIGHT. MOST LOCATIONS WILL NOT SEE ACCUMULATIONS DUE TO SURFACE TEMPERATURES THAT WILL REMAIN ABOVE FREEZING... BUT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOME VERY LIGHT SNOW ACCUMULATIONS MAY OCCUR ON ELEVATED SURFACES IN THE AREA NEAR THE RED RIVER. OVERALL... NO IMPACTS OR VERY MINIMAL IMPACTS ARE EXPECTED FROM THE SNOW.
    louzer, kbz1960, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    02-24-13 03:48 PM
    Reminds me of my new policy at work. Wipe all users smartphones down before touching them. I was in the restroom the other day and heard someone clicking away on their iPhone in a stall...

Ewww, gross.........................
    jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 3 others like this.
    02-24-13 03:48 PM
    That's the best time to post! OK. A quick thread primmer for you:
    5000 - The thread was originally titled "Countdown to 5000". We have no idea what the OP meant by it, but immediately hijacked it to mean friendly, personable, and considerate. 5000 has become a way of life in this thread.

Pantless - Inspired by pantlesspenguin who tries to wear pants only when absolutely necessary. Pantless is a requirement for posting. It's often just a state of mind (especially when posting in public). Pantless is comfortable which is a good way to experience life. Therefore, everything in this thread is pantless.

Febreze - A long long time ago, pantlesspenguin shared a pic of her cat that she posted on a photo site. The first comment that she received had to do with a bottle of Febreze on a bureau in the background. Because of the lighting and the angle of the Febreze bottle, it looked like some sort of sex toy. So, in this thread, Febreze is.... well, I'm sure you get it.

Random - The way we post here. Everyone has their own individual styles and favorite subjects. The more random the posting, the more fun the reading.

This thread is a troll-free zone. Unlike other places on this site, we don't like to argue. Pantles, 5000, and most of all fun are the operatives used here.

And finally, every 1000th post milestone gets awarded with a custom pantless 5000 graphic which is used as an avatar. The one thing they all have in common is that there is a bottle of Febreze incorporated somewhere into it and there's always a CB logo. And, as often as possible, characters are pictured pantless.
    That's very kind of you to give me the summary of this thread. I'm using my BB and I just now figured out how to reply. anyway, I don't see the thank and like buttons. I'm usually not this dumb. I think. But anyway, I'm (delated by op). This is really sucky. To use. I'll just check it out again when I can log on to a pc.
    Last edited by shiera99; 02-25-13 at 03:09 PM.
    02-24-13 03:50 PM
    You're going to learn tricks?
    Tsk Tsk, naughty girl
    02-24-13 03:50 PM
    Hey BK........

Special Weather Statement for Dallas, TX

Other affected areas:

Montague, TX; Cooke, TX; Grayson, TX; Fannin, TX; Lamar, TX; Young, TX; Jack, TX; Wise, TX; Denton, TX; Collin, TX; Hunt, TX; Delta, TX; Hopkins, TX; Stephens, TX; Palo Pinto, TX; Parker, TX; Tarrant, TX; Dallas, TX; Rockwall, TX; Kaufman, TX; Van Zandt, TX; Rains, TX; Eastland, TX; Erath, TX; Hood, TX; Somervell, TX; Johnson, TX; Ellis, TX; Henderson, TX; Comanche, TX; Mills, TX; Hamilton, TX; Bosque, TX; Hill, TX; Navarro, TX; Freestone, TX; Anderson, TX; Lampasas, TX; Coryell, TX; Bell, TX; McLennan, TX; Falls, TX; Limestone, TX; Leon, TX; Milam, TX; Robertson, TX

... MULTIPLE WEATHER THREATS EXPECTED MONDAY...

A VERY STRONG UPPER LEVEL SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY MOVING INTO THE DESERT SOUTHWEST AND WILL MOVE EAST ACROSS THE REGION ON MONDAY. THIS SYSTEM WILL BRING A CHANCE FOR THUNDERSTORMS... STRONG WINDS... AND A CHANCE FOR SNOW ON MONDAY AND MONDAY NIGHT.

SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP ACROSS LOCATIONS WEST OF INTERSTATE 35 THIS EVENING. THIS ACTIVITY WILL SPREAD EAST ACROSS THE REGION OVERNIGHT TONIGHT. IN ADDITION... A LINE OF STORMS WILL LIKELY DEVELOP ACROSS NORTHWEST TEXAS IN ASSOCIATION WITH A FRONT MOVING ACROSS THE STATE. THIS LINE OF STORMS WILL ARRIVE IN THE WESTERN COUNTIES LATE TONIGHT... LIKELY AFTER MIDNIGHT. A FEW STRONG TO MARGINALLY SEVERE STORMS ARE POSSIBLE WITH THE LINE AND THE MAIN THREAT WOULD BE HAIL. THIS LINE WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE EAST DURING THE MORNING HOURS BUT ANY SEVERE THREAT WILL QUICKLY DIMINISH AS THE LINE MOVES EAST OF INTERSTATE 35.

BEHIND THE FRONT... VERY STRONG WEST TO NORTHWEST WINDS WILL OCCUR. THROUGH THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING HOURS... WIND SPEEDS WILL INCREASE TO 25 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH. A WIND ADVISORY HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR MOST OF THE REGION FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH MIDNIGHT MONDAY NIGHT. AREA RESIDENTS SHOULD TAKE PRECAUTIONS NOW TO SECURE LOOSE OR LIGHTWEIGHT OUTDOOR OBJECTS.

IN COMBINATION WITH THE STRONG WINDS... DRY AIR BEHIND THE FRONT WILL ALSO LEAD TO ELEVATED FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS FOR SEVERAL HOURS. WITH THE RECENT RAINS... SOIL MOISTURE IS NEAR OR ABOVE NORMAL BUT THE VERY STRONG WINDS AND DRY AIR COULD IMPACT EFFORTS TO CONTROL OR SUPPRESS ANY GRASS FIRE THAT IGNITES. DANGEROUS FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS WILL BE HEIGHTENED AROUND THE LAMPASAS AND GOLDTHWAITE AREAS WHERE RAINFALL AMOUNTS ARE RUNNING BELOW NORMAL AND SOIL MOISTURE IS LESS THAN THE REMAINDER OF THE REGION.

AND FINALLY... THERE IS A CHANCE FOR A RAIN/SNOW MIX AND/OR LIGHT SNOW GENERALLY ALONG AND NORTH OF THE INTERSTATE 20 CORRIDOR MONDAY AFTERNOON AND NIGHT. MOST LOCATIONS WILL NOT SEE ACCUMULATIONS DUE TO SURFACE TEMPERATURES THAT WILL REMAIN ABOVE FREEZING... BUT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOME VERY LIGHT SNOW ACCUMULATIONS MAY OCCUR ON ELEVATED SURFACES IN THE AREA NEAR THE RED RIVER. OVERALL... NO IMPACTS OR VERY MINIMAL IMPACTS ARE EXPECTED FROM THE SNOW.
    Sounds like I'll be glad to head out, soon.
    02-24-13 03:51 PM
618,114 ... 26992700270127022703 ...