Eww, that just gave me a whole new outlook on donuts, don't know if I'll ever eat them again. lol
    Just lick the icing.
    04-08-13 07:18 PM
    Speaking of down under. A new study in Australia has found that pen1s size does matter.
    ummmm......uhhhhhh.......DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TEMPURmental, middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
    04-08-13 07:18 PM
    No Sputz on your lap?
    Nope, not tonight. lol
    04-08-13 07:19 PM
    Did I happen to mention how much I love my new shirt?
    I think you did but it's worth repeating.
    04-08-13 07:19 PM
    ummmm......uhhhhhh.......DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Musta been Washington funded....
    04-08-13 07:20 PM
    Just lick the icing.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................... ..................
    04-08-13 07:20 PM
    I think you did but it's worth repeating.
    Okay, I really, really, really, really like it. tee hee....
    04-08-13 07:21 PM
    Okay, I really, really, really, really like it. tee hee....
    I really, really, really, really like mine too!!
    04-08-13 07:23 PM
    I really, really, really, really like mine too!!
    Thats a lot of Reallys, think Louzer will be happy???? tee hee....
    04-08-13 07:24 PM
    Louzer loves the word wafting jaffers opens windows BK�s pet parade doing well brewski makes 16K pantless posts blasphemy don�t drink and drive fun times like like like voyeurism is a great hobby ISWYDT good call brewski doesn�t have a sputtdream bunga enquirers teal shuuuuze I likes it indeed FIFY BEER BACON and BEWBS YOWSA pantless twins space time thingy behind catch up behind moose like like like kbuzz wonders work it baby bd party BBW CB top posters pantless posters too kinky for BK TWSS damn the luck the angry pantless mob jaffers makes 8K CB posts the back seat bottom out TWSS repeatedly scionic pops in jaffers has camera nice pair oh baby bunga sings like like like Queen Sputtsabeth evil giggle yeah baby sex and headaches you can�t stop him if you only knew what I know indeed where did wu-wei go be the banana jaffers thinks that works you�re doing it wrong BACON TWSS sneaky FIFY now you�re talking endorphins tempur does too much with migraine brewski did jaffo tm samich coming to a post near you soon own it it ain�t so Sunday radio sucks hang out in the now bunga goosed the moose and tempur snags the 93K pantless post
    04-08-13 07:27 PM
    But he doesn't like to share.
    He doesn't?

While doing buzznotes I found some posts I missed
    04-08-13 07:29 PM
    Louzer is always happy
    04-08-13 07:29 PM
    I just passed him.
    Did you get there first?
    04-08-13 07:30 PM
    I'm sure Louzer will be happy as a kid in a candy store with the ladies here so in luv with their avatars!
    04-08-13 07:31 PM
    Louzer loves the word wafting jaffers opens windows BK’s pet parade doing well brewski makes 16K pantless posts blasphemy don’t drink and drive fun times like like like voyeurism is a great hobby ISWYDT good call brewski doesn’t have a sputtdream bunga enquirers teal shuuuuze I likes it indeed FIFY BEER BACON and BEWBS YOWSA pantless twins space time thingy behind catch up behind moose like like like kbuzz wonders work it baby bd party BBW CB top posters pantless posters too kinky for BK TWSS damn the luck the angry pantless mob jaffers makes 8K CB posts the back seat bottom out TWSS repeatedly scionic pops in jaffers has camera nice pair oh baby bunga sings like like like Queen Sputtsabeth evil giggle yeah baby sex and headaches you can’t stop him if you only knew what I know indeed where did wu-wei go be the banana jaffers thinks that works you’re doing it wrong BACON TWSS sneaky FIFY now you’re talking endorphins tempur does too much with migraine brewski did jaffo tm samich coming to a post near you soon own it it ain’t so Sunday radio sucks hang out in the now bunga goosed the moose and tempur snags the 93K pantless post
    Yeee Haw............. Thanks Z, Love em., Been waiting patiently for them. GREAT... is all I can say....
    04-08-13 07:32 PM
    Louzer loves the word wafting jaffers opens windows BK’s pet parade doing well brewski makes 16K pantless posts blasphemy don’t drink and drive fun times like like like voyeurism is a great hobby ISWYDT good call brewski doesn’t have a sputtdream bunga enquirers teal shuuuuze I likes it indeed FIFY BEER BACON and BEWBS YOWSA pantless twins space time thingy behind catch up behind moose like like like kbuzz wonders work it baby bd party BBW CB top posters pantless posters too kinky for BK TWSS damn the luck the angry pantless mob jaffers makes 8K CB posts the back seat bottom out TWSS repeatedly scionic pops in jaffers has camera nice pair oh baby bunga sings like like like Queen Sputtsabeth evil giggle yeah baby sex and headaches you can’t stop him if you only knew what I know indeed where did wu-wei go be the banana jaffers thinks that works you’re doing it wrong BACON TWSS sneaky FIFY now you’re talking endorphins tempur does too much with migraine brewski did jaffo tm samich coming to a post near you soon own it it ain’t so Sunday radio sucks hang out in the now bunga goosed the moose and tempur snags the 93K pantless post
    Funny as h3ll!!! Luv these BuzzMo!!
    04-08-13 07:35 PM
    At work? Say it isn't so.
    it is not so
    04-08-13 07:35 PM
    Yeee Haw............. Thanks Z, Love em., Been waiting patiently for them. GREAT... is all I can say....
    04-08-13 07:36 PM
    Okay my dear pantless peepers, gotta go get myself something to eat. Catch you all later......
    04-08-13 07:37 PM
    Funny as h3ll!!! Luv these BuzzMo!!
    jafobabe, middbrew and BergerKing like this.
    04-08-13 07:37 PM
    Okay my dear pantless peepers, gotta go get myself something to eat. Catch you all later......
    Eat well mentalchef
    04-08-13 07:38 PM
    Ok TemPUR..... I'll take a large Chief Salad with Blu Cheese... Please and Thank you
    kbz1960, middbrew and BergerKing like this.
    04-08-13 07:38 PM
    Redd Foxx was funny as ish.
    He was
    04-08-13 07:39 PM
    But not inward?
    allward?
    jafobabe, BergerKing and middbrew like this.
    04-08-13 07:40 PM
    Maybe, but it might collapse as it imploded.
    Unless it uses the anticlockwise theory
    jafobabe, BergerKing and middbrew like this.
    04-08-13 07:41 PM
618,114 ... 37163717371837193720 ...