LostBoy 5151, you had me at Twinkies!!

Carjackd likes this.
    09-10-16 09:28 PM
    You seem to be here an awful lot that might just indicate here is better then where you are from.

In regards to your second point that your in no way trying to tell me your from a different planet on condition I don't try to convince you there's an invisible guy in the sky well what if I do try then what? The point is here is fine if we just try to make the best out of every situation instead of just looking at others and other places saying there is better here is just fine.

Of course I agree 100% But if you're up on your history you notice that humans by nature just don't WANT to get along. When our great grandparents were forced to leave there country and others were finding ways to escape the ovens, they all came to start a new life in America. Passing the statue Of Liberty and touching ground on Ellis Island... The first thing these immigrants did was crowd on to this tiny island of Manhattan and without another thought went to war with each other.
    Jesus,Lincoln, Gandhi, Medger Evers, JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King and John Lennon all had one thing in common. THEY WERE ADVOCATES FOR PEACE.
    and they were all ASSASSINATED . Just look at the worlds most famous sport. Watching to men senselessly knock each senseless. That's the state of affairs when it comes to Earths Higher Intelligence. There's a great possibility that you humans are going to put the codes to nuclear weapons in the hands of a very unstable irrational clown. I was part of the 60's generation. We were all about Peace, Love and Harmony. And for a twinkle of a moment we really thought we could change the world with Love. But, the media, which is owned by the folks the run everything. ( The Koch Brothers, The Rothchilds, The Rockafellers and The Carnegie's) tell the media what to print and only let us know what they want us to know. The Koch Brothers are responsible for how most things turn out. The pay some congress and senators to vote one way and others to vote another way and nothing every gets passed. They own the Federal Reserve and The World Bank, both of which are privately owned banks. And, these families intentions are to start a "NEW WORLD ORDER" to make the world a better place to live in...... FOR THEMSELVES.
    And you humans are not invited. They don't care about you.

And by the way, I assume you know your bible so you know all about The Pleiades which, of all the heavenly bodies in this infinite universe is the ONLY one talked about BY NAME in Isaac, job, sam, Genesis and many other parts of your Bible...

Anyway, humans are continuing to spiral down the yellow brick road to destruction and won't stop till they get it right. And when they DO get it right, there won't be anyone to congratulate on a job well done.

And, I'm here along with thousand of other Pleaidians to study you humans. In fact I'm writing a book about my observations of Earths Higher Intelligence entitled
    Faulty Wiring.... a comic tragedy.
    Look. It's really very simple. We want Peace On Earth as much as the rest of the universe does, but you humans just won't leave.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-10-16 10:17 PM
    Oh!! You're all STILL here???
    Once in awhile
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    09-10-16 10:50 PM
    You want the bad news or the good news first????
    Bad, of course
    09-10-16 10:51 PM
    You guys decide which is which
    They both good
    09-10-16 10:51 PM
    It COULD be a trick question
    So the rabbit is involved.
    09-10-16 10:52 PM
    Of course I agree 100% But if you're up on your history you notice that humans by nature just don't WANT to get along. When our great grandparents were forced to leave there country and others were finding ways to escape the ovens, they all came to start a new life in America. Passing the statue Of Liberty and touching ground on Ellis Island... The first thing these immigrants did was crowd on to this tiny island of Manhattan and without another thought went to war with each other.
    Jesus,Lincoln, Gandhi, Medger Evers, JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King and John Lennon all had one thing in common. THEY WERE ADVOCATES FOR PEACE.
    and they were all ASSASSINATED . Just look at the worlds most famous sport. Watching to men senselessly knock each senseless. That's the state of affairs when it comes to Earths Higher Intelligence. There's a great possibility that you humans are going to put the codes to nuclear weapons in the hands of a very unstable irrational clown. I was part of the 60's generation. We were all about Peace, Love and Harmony. And for a twinkle of a moment we really thought we could change the world with Love. But, the media, which is owned by the folks the run everything. ( The Koch Brothers, The Rothchilds, The Rockafellers and The Carnegie's) tell the media what to print and only let us know what they want us to know. The Koch Brothers are responsible for how most things turn out. The pay some congress and senators to vote one way and others to vote another way and nothing every gets passed. They own the Federal Reserve and The World Bank, both of which are privately owned banks. And, these families intentions are to start a "NEW WORLD ORDER" to make the world a better place to live in...... FOR THEMSELVES.
    And you humans are not invited. They don't care about you.

And by the way, I assume you know your bible so you know all about The Pleiades which, of all the heavenly bodies in this infinite universe is the ONLY one talked about BY NAME in Isaac, job, sam, Genesis and many other parts of your Bible...

Anyway, humans are continuing to spiral down the yellow brick road to destruction and won't stop till they get it right. And when they DO get it right, there won't be anyone to congratulate on a job well done.

And, I'm here along with thousand of other Pleaidians to study you humans. In fact I'm writing a book about my observations of Earths Higher Intelligence entitled
    Faulty Wiring.... a comic tragedy.
    Look. It's really very simple. We want Peace On Earth as much as the rest of the universe does, but you humans just won't leave.
    There's a famous saying if you can't beat them join them. Your not the only one who wants a better world, but we can't change the world, we can't change our family and friends but we can change ourselves to try to fit in or accept the world and our family and friends for who and what they are. You can study humans from the beginning of time until the end of times and you still will not have a clue about how or why things were done. Yes it's true that the people with money control the media but complaining and ranting will not help or change the situation. With that in mind enjoy life here and just make do with what you've got. Trying to change people and the world will just wear you out and cause depression. Life's awesome just enjoy each moment as it comes and don't bother thinking about how wrong and clucked the world is and your see life here ain't so bad after all!
    09-10-16 11:28 PM
    Why the need to run away it ain't any better elsewhere say what ever you want all planets galaxies don't matter are all clucked to a new level so just stay put and make the best of what you got here because elsewhere is no better!
    What about in Albuquerque?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    09-11-16 12:11 AM
    Who won the laser tag game
    Carter
    Ya mean bad not bod but occasionally they do report something good
    Slow day in the news
    I told you if you scraped the paint off the front glass, you'd see that it worked fine. But,you just had to replace the glass anyway, sprayed white paint on it again,
    then turn it on and went back to the repair place to complain .

NO one EVER listens to me!
    Sorry...what did you say?
    09-11-16 12:12 AM
    Seems you forgot we are in the same boat
    My bad. Hey and guess what? Not only do I have one paddle but I've got two
    anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    09-11-16 12:13 AM
    No not really
    Consistency is important
    09-11-16 12:14 AM
    That's some good news right there but their chances of winning are still pretty slim
    Let's see what happens tomorrow and Saturday
    09-11-16 12:15 AM
    I'm not convinced
    I got a receipt
    09-11-16 12:15 AM
    It's not too hard to see that you do what you can. I mean you haven't moved from the spot you're on in (at least) the last four years.
    I always assumed that was a hint...
    "What I can" means as little as possible
    09-11-16 12:19 AM
    The mood here is great today everyone feeling ok?
    It just really comes down to what sort of meds are flowing
    09-11-16 12:20 AM
    You won't tell him where you live then you ask him to you with him?!?
    He car just meet me at the car pool
    09-11-16 12:21 AM
    Maybe where your at because where I'm at nobody even thinks about giving a compliment
    Oh , well let me change that up for you. You look fabulous is that red dress. Can I suggest some black leather pumps?
    09-11-16 12:22 AM
    You seem to be here an awful lot that might just indicate here is better then where you are from.

In regards to your second point that your in no way trying to tell me your from a different planet on condition I don't try to convince you there's an invisible guy in the sky well what if I do try then what? The point is here is fine if we just try to make the best out of every situation instead of just looking at others and other places saying there is better here is just fine.
    It's neither here nor there
    09-11-16 12:24 AM
    Once in awhile
    Half here
    09-11-16 12:25 AM
    Bad, of course
    Of course we wouldn't have it any other way Z
    09-11-16 12:25 AM
    So the rabbit is involved.
    Yes but he has three ears
    09-11-16 12:26 AM
    Maybe that's the drugs
    09-11-16 12:26 AM
    K, I'm calling it a night
    09-11-16 12:27 AM
618,114 ... 2108821089210902109121092 ...