Do you ever feel like you're gonna get some crazy carpal tunnel skeletor-lookin' hands from your crackberry?
    hpjrt likes this.
    11-04-08 06:44 PM
    Nah, more worried about it from my computer keyboard and mouse constantly sitting here editing photos when I'm not at work.
    11-05-08 04:57 PM
    I don't think it is an issue with berries like it is with PC keyboards and mice. I have mild carpal tunnel combined with worse cubital tunnel and they haven't gotten worse with the berry. I also have neuropathy in my hand from diabetes and it doesn't seem to be affected by the crack, lol.

FYI, carpal is the top of the hand -- the thumb, first two fingers and top of the hand, cubital is bottom fingers and lower hand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 08:02 PM
    My hands constantly hurt. Way too much typing on the PC and texting on the BB for me.
    11-06-08 02:20 PM
    Oh man! My thumbs have been really sore lately Too much typing on the berry. But I'm addicted.
    11-08-08 11:31 PM
    I think we will all get something like carpal tunnel. It will probably be called berry thumb or something - like tennis elbow.

11-09-08 12:00 AM
    well my thumbs do hurt at times but yes the carpal tunnel will come from my p.c.
    11-09-08 12:29 AM
    Nope but I do have Blackberry thumb I think and yeoww it gets paiful!
    11-09-08 04:19 AM
    No problems yet. But now when I flex my thumbs they show up muscles like biceps (jk)
    11-09-08 08:35 AM
    Ouch! I already suffer from Carpal Tunnel from my pc... it's so bad sometimes my fingers get this numb feeling and now since my bb... it's worse!! I have to make myself lay off of the bb messenger and texting so that I may have some relief. I find that when I sleep in the hand braces or wrap my hands at night in ace bandages - - the pain is better!

Effin sux man
    11-09-08 08:49 AM
    my wrists hurt and my fingers go numb sometimes, but it might be because I use a computer a lot, and I've broken/cracked one of my wrists at least 6 times... as for BB use, like I've said before, nintendo thumbs paid off
    11-09-08 10:26 PM
    Now that would be funny.

No problems yet. But now when I flex my thumbs they show up muscles like biceps (jk)
    11-10-08 01:40 PM
    I won't believe it until I see it! PICTURES!!! roflmao
    11-11-08 01:17 PM
    ... as for BB use, like I've said before, nintendo thumbs paid off

YES!

Very nicely done!!
    12-09-08 05:50 AM
    Nah - I actually have carpal tunnel syndrome and a special keyboard for work but the bold is fine, I guess because I can hold it at any angle that comfortable when typing. Mind you, I've only had it a month...

12-09-08 11:55 AM
    I think we will all get something like carpal tunnel. It will probably be called berry thumb or something - like tennis elbow.

I actually got tennis elbow, and I believe it is from my playbook. A search on the I pad forums shows the same thing. https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
    07-21-12 07:33 AM
    I asked for an ergonomic keyboard and a trackball mouse at work.
    No problems with my phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-22-12 10:45 AM
    I actually got tennis elbow, and I believe it is from my playbook. A search on the I pad forums shows the same thing. https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
    It isn't your PlayBook, it's all the pr0n you're viewing on your PlayBook.
    08-22-12 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD