hey wusup everybody anybody ever been in a bad car accident where it was your fault or the other persons? how did it happen how much damage was caused? i was just in a accident i hydroplaned on the freeway in the rain and did a 360 on the highway and smashed into the center divider in midday during traffic luckily i didnt hit anybody nor did get hit so im happy with that and im still walkin. here are some pictures of my baby.

before

after

03-25-08 05:30 PM
    damn, man i wanna cry with you
    03-25-08 05:33 PM
    Yep. Last year, a numbnuts in a crappy honda cut 4 lanes to make an exit, clipped me into the concrete barricade and mangled my 318 beyond salvage. No one was hurt, but that was because the police showed up before I could get my 9 iron out of the trunk!

Glad you walked away from yours too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 05:37 PM
    And those pics make me want to cry! You are going to restore it right?

03-25-08 05:39 PM
    1) I was standing at the front of my school bus when we took a corner and bashed some station wagon.

2) My bro was driving in the rain, lost control and slid along the barrier, then spun out and nearly went into a ditch.

3) My bro was driving through a crossroads and some guy missed the red light and tore off his front-end. He spun from the impact and ended up on the pavement (side-walk).

4) Some guy pulled out on my bro so he swerved to avoid him and landed in a ditch.

There's a few

03-25-08 07:06 PM
    ouch! Please restore it.
    03-25-08 07:09 PM
    dam adlen thats a lot

i fixed my car but i think im going to sell it and upgrade to new car . i made it look even nicer i dont wanna sell my baby tho.
    03-25-08 07:11 PM
    Man that was a SWEEEEET car! I'd be sick.....Glad you didn't get hurt tho'
    03-25-08 07:12 PM
    Oh man. Enjoy the nice cars while you can. Once I had kids, the backseat turned into a mobile food storage unit. I laugh that if I ever get stranded, there's enough french fries under the seats that I could survive a month. :-)
    That is a seriously nice car.

03-25-08 07:15 PM
    oh man i know that was and is a beautiful car girls would just throw there numbers at me lol naw but it was a real head turner.
    03-25-08 07:19 PM
    Oh man. Enjoy the nice cars while you can. Once I had kids, the backseat turned into a mobile food storage unit. I laugh that if I ever get stranded, there's enough french fries under the seats that I could survive a month. :-)
    That is a seriously nice car.

lol, all man
    03-25-08 07:47 PM
    yikes! i'm so sorry
    03-26-08 12:21 AM
    I just died a little on the inside.
    03-26-08 12:40 AM
    mann that was by far the worst day ever for me. i babied that car mmm washed it every other day pretty much man i guess people just envied my car way too much and sumthing bad happened to it. now its a goner
    03-26-08 06:58 PM
    ouch!!

glad you're okay though!!
    03-26-08 07:00 PM
    ouch i have gotten into an accident but it was a lil focus and it was on its way downhill anyway...i scraped my foot and thats about it, i have pics but everytime i see them a lil tear drops from my eye....boo
    03-26-08 08:54 PM
    Yeah, I t-boned someone at about 40 MPH.

It had finished raining a while before so the roads were still slick. I'm jammin to something and not only did someone not see that they were sitting at a red light, but they didn't see the flashing lights on my car and when I was about 20 yards before the intersection he decided to go. Good ol' FD...always there to cut you out of your car when you need it.
    03-31-08 09:03 AM
    damm dude u tboned somebody thats crazyy

man i wish i never get t-boned (KNOCK ON WOOD)
    03-31-08 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD