If anyone at CrackBerry community taking the Canadian Citizenship Exam can try it out at: Canadian Citizenship Test

I created it to help out one of my friends and he found it to be really good.

Let me know if anyone use it to study. Good luck.
    08-02-12 09:12 PM
    Ok, well #1 ya'll insist on English, which is an affront to everything we Americans hold sacred. Then the first question is about the Canadian military. I didn't even know you had one. I see at the bottom there are 86 questions. No one could possibly need to know that much to vote, let alone be a citizen.

I didn't fail the test, the test failed me.
    08-03-12 12:01 AM
    Ok, well #1 ya'll insist on English, which is an affront to everything we Americans hold sacred. Then the first question is about the Canadian military. I didn't even know you had one. I see at the bottom there are 86 questions. No one could possibly need to know that much to vote, let alone be a citizen.

I didn't fail the test, the test failed me.
    LOL, the real exam conducted by our Federal Government is very stupid. To the point that even though I got 90% in high school Social Studies class, I couldn't even finish it. But that's the way the law markers make it. I think the real exam now has 20 multiple choice questions which must be done in 30 min or less.

"After March 15, 2010, you need to finish with at least 15 questions correct. Moreover, you must correctly answer all questions about the topics of right to vote, right to run for elected office, voting procedures and how to register youself as a voter. The test paper will indicate which questions belong to this category."
    08-03-12 09:31 AM
    Canadian citizenship test:
    1. Do you like Hockey
    2. Do you like Beer

Congratulations You are Canadian!
    08-03-12 06:19 PM
    40 questions in and I got 57% right. Am I Canadian? Or should I study some more?
    08-03-12 10:03 PM
    40 questions in and I got 57% right. Am I Canadian? Or should I study some more?
    I know... I lived in Canada since I was 14 years old and I couldn't even get all of them right. I wrote the questions based on previous exams given to new Canadians by the Federal Government of Canada.
    08-04-12 09:48 AM
    Q1: Complete this sentence: "I like beer and hockey..."
    A1: "I like beer and hockey, eh."
    madman0141, mssca and middbrew like this.
    08-05-12 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD