My BlackBerry has spoiled me. I used to be a pretty good typist. I am on a computer all day long. I used to be able to type and not really think about it. Now I completely miss putting in periods or capital letters when using the keyboard. I use the auto-text's that I have in the BB when I am typing.

Anybody else having these problems
    07-06-07 06:56 PM
    lol... well i use to type pretty good before, but the bb did not mess me up it was all that IRC that really got me typing like a fool......
    07-06-07 07:03 PM
    I have this same problem, and it's really BAD! Normally on my BlackBerry, I can enter bb and space, and it will enter BlackBerry for me. When am typing emails and the likes on my pc, I do the same thing...

I even do the same when I want to enter my signature. Sad really...
    07-06-07 07:42 PM
    Haven't had that problem yet with the typing but I must say that the BlackBerry is on my mind more than I'd like to think...........I realized this when I did a google search for a Burberry pocketbook I was trying to purchase online for my mother and I typed in BlackBerry pocketbook. lol

Gia
    07-07-07 12:10 PM
    Been out of high school for 8 years now and I still cant type. But put a Curve in my hand and watch the magic happen.
    07-07-07 12:59 PM
    I'm sitting her laughing at myself I have been trying to figure out why my typing has gotten so terrible on the PC - I look up on the screen in Word or email and wonder where on earth some of the words came from or who typed that......frankly, it didn't even occur to me that it was related to the BB - - frightening I didn't think of it. Well....we're all in the same boat Another addiction side effect!
    07-07-07 01:54 PM
    MiniBB, I totally understand. I was a decent typist, but now that's all gone. I can use my bb w/o looking at the keyboard now. Lol does that count for anything?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-07 12:17 AM
    Can't type I bit I'm all pointer finger and thumbs now but I must say I do pretty good to do most of my bb'ing while driving shhhh I know its bad but I need my fix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-07 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD