can you imagine how bad a$$ mcgaver would have been with a bb. also what kind do you think he would opt for
    08-03-09 10:08 PM
    7290. He could then use the BB to smash through brick, hammer nails, and knock out baddies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 10:11 PM
    which carrier
    08-03-09 10:17 PM
    mcguver wireless would be the carrier.
    08-03-09 10:36 PM
    Not sure what type he would have... But it would be able to fuze a paperclip and a rubberband into a nucler warhead.

08-03-09 11:00 PM
    MacGuver actually built the world's first Blackberry when he was 8 years old using only a Speak n' Spell, a walkie talkie antenna, an RC car motor and duct tape.
    08-03-09 11:42 PM
    He would have a Storm. Not because it's solid, but because it would look cool with all the fake OS stuff they'd flash on the screen. Plus the EVDO Rev A he'd be pulling some crazy stuff.
    08-04-09 12:15 AM
    Wow, today at work MacGyver just popped in my head at work and I decided
    to watch an episode on YouTube. I could imagine the lil inventions he'd come
    up with, with any cell phone period.
    08-04-09 01:29 AM
    you just totally blew my mind.

if macguyver was ever remade (properly, not like all the other throwback shows- knightrider, american gladiators, etc) for current day viewers AND he carried a BB, it would be AWESOME
    08-04-09 12:02 PM
    Yea when I saw this topic I immediately thought "if he had a bb he would take it apart to use the pieces inside to make something else" and that just makes me sad

08-04-09 01:01 PM
    MacGuyver would have been totally worthless if he had a BlackBerry, and I'll tell you why.

He was a real handy dude, right? Well his friends would be constantly pestering him via email, bbm, various chat programs and such about how to fix things.

He would have to choose between patching the tank full of sulfuric acid with chocolate bars, and helping them through their silly insignificant little problems. This would cause him to lose his friends and eventually he would just give up and not stop ants by welding something with a half dollar, and get eaten by the ants. It would be a very depressing end to the series.

08-04-09 01:32 PM
    In the tight spots that he always got into, MacGuyver would definitely need wifi on his blackberry, so he could disable alarm codes, hack into the nuclear football to stop an impending missile attack, and check scores on ESPN.
    08-04-09 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD