so i can watch my nfl, tv shows, listen to local stations on the go w/o data plan or wifi signal. any1 here on board with this?
    01-27-10 09:37 AM
    Nothing like that yet, although there are apps you can buy to listen to radio and if you were with sprint, they offer Sprint TV which has an NFL channel for free. You can also buy a Slingbox and attach it to your cable box at home, and then install the Slingplayer for Blackberry and watch your cable tv on your phone. I do that it and it works great.
    01-27-10 09:40 AM
    i said w/o data plan or wifi signal. i want it to go ota.
    01-27-10 09:43 AM
    Just what you need (even if not what you want) : Watch NFL on the Go for FREE
    01-27-10 11:01 AM
    Well, as far as I know, only chinese phone replicas can do such a thing : Chinese replica BB with TV
    01-27-10 06:26 PM
    Well, as far as I know, only chinese phone replicas can do such a thing : Chinese replica BB with TV
    first, i wont trust any conterfeit stuff coming out of china. u will be lucky it will still run after 5 minutes after u purchased it. 2nd it is an analog tv signal. us just converted analog to digital signal. so no more analog. next!
    01-27-10 06:51 PM
    just like i predicted....hdtv is coming to a blackberry. this is the slingbox killer.

<i>CES 2010:</i> Mobile TV Developers Tune In - NY1.com
    02-01-10 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD