It's a shame you choose to leave....there are sooo many more people here that really appreciate you and your work and talent...it's a shame that the CB members lose a good one because of 'one' bad one. You will get that 'one' no matter where you go.
    There was a LaurenKatherine that caused a lot of drama on another thread a couple of months ago and upset quite a few people....funny how the use of two names together follow a pattern in this case and both start with Lauren....perhaps the same person
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 08-03-09 at 08:03 PM.
    08-03-09 07:58 PM
    i just wanted to take a moment to say all my themes(50+) i previously had posted, are no longer going to be shared on crackberry, MRTOLLES took the right stance in disabling all the OTA links and i stand behind that discission 100%, even if another OTA host was made available to me i would never post them on here again if anyone who has not been on this site in the last few days there has been some horrible comments some that were racist towards a friend by the user name emarsha by a member named laurenchantel, the site and mods did not descide to do anthing about this

MRTOLLES disabled all the OTA's he hosted roughly 20 theme builders themes and i know all of us are in agreement with this discission

i want to thanks all for you awesome comments on the themes i shared and i will be moving to a different site to post more FREE themes with my fellow theme builders that ive made friendships with over the last 5 months

here is another thread that might explain more on this discission incase you might of not seen it

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/see-ya-281651/
    I'm behind that 100% if you decide to post themes elsewhere, keep us updated. You opened me up to crackthemes...thanks a lot.
    08-19-09 05:15 PM
    RIP first ammendment.. What ever happened to a person being able to say what ever fool *** thing. And the majority realizing that its ubsurd, and moving on. Why is the majority now allowing WORDS, or in this case, text, under their skin...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 10:43 AM
    RIP first ammendment.. What ever happened to a person being able to say what ever fool *** thing. And the majority realizing that its ubsurd, and moving on. Why is the majority now allowing WORDS, or in this case, text, under their skin...

*sighs*

Ok let me explain...
    It's called respect and...
    no..you won't get it...I'll try this way...

You ever hear the phase your right to throw a punch ends where the nose begins? Well it's the same with words. If I really wanted to I could tie racism to terrorism and the patriot act, but you won't get it.
    08-21-09 04:21 PM
    Actions are way different than words my good sir, your comparison is null. I agree that racism shows a clear lack of respect, so in the instance of this matter, the "disrespected" party should have simply ignored the racist *****. As for tying racism to terrorism, I agree the Klan is a group of domestic "terrorists", when they do an action, such as a crime against a person. However they are free to SAY what ever fool *** thing they want. I support the right to say what you want, I do not support any forms of censorship.

08-23-09 03:27 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD