Alright for all you parents out there...you may want to watch what your teenage daughters are listening to. Britney Spears is now singing about 3 ways. Hmm I know sex sells and all, but for Britney to make such a poppy/catchy song about 3 ways is rather disgusting. She knows that her music is catchy and now she is going to have young girls running around singing about crap like that.

I must admit it is a very catchy song, but I am of age to listen/talk about things of that matter. I�m rather disappointed in her.

ps. and for the mods if you don't like this thread then just delete it or clean it up. just wanted to warn the parents of teenage girls.
    11-13-09 08:32 AM
    I don't know what 3 ways means...
    11-13-09 08:41 AM
    I asked my wife once what it meant, and she slapped me in the face and she made me go twice as long without sex as normal....

12 months is tough.....
    11-13-09 08:44 AM
    Maybe she will come out with a song about 1 ways which you can more easily connect with

I agree though.....nothing warmed the cockles of my heart quite like hearing a 4 year old singing about wanting to take a ride on a disco stick this summer *eyeroll*
    11-13-09 08:45 AM
    Maybe she will come out with a song about 1 ways which you can more easily connect with

I agree though.....nothing warmed the cockles of my heart quite like hearing a 4 year old singing about wanting to take a ride on a disco stick this summer *eyeroll*
    Exactly is so sad that young girls are running around singing about sex because the adults actually singing it are making catchy sexual songs.
    11-13-09 08:48 AM
    1 tablespoon oil
    1 cup chopped onion
    1 cup chopped sweet green pepper
    2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
    1/2 cup water
    1 pound lean ground beef
    1/4 cup chili powder
    1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
    1 can (28 ounces) tomatoes, in puree, coarsely chopped
    1 can (4 ounces) mild green chilies, drained and chopped
    2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
    1 1/4 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon sugar
    1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
    1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
    1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
    Oyster crackers, for garnish

1. Heat oil in Dutch oven. Add onion, green pepper and garlic; cook over medium-low heat until vegetables are tender, 8 minutes. If too dry, add water, 1/4 cup at a time.
    2. Add beef, chili powder, cinnamon and allspice; cook, stirring, until meat is no longer pink, 10 minutes. Add tomatoes, chilies, vinegar, salt and sugar; cover and simmer 1 hour.
    3. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
    4. To serve, arrange hot spaghetti on large platter. Spoon chili over spaghetti. Top with cheese and green onion. Serve with crackers.

Serves 8.
    3 way cincinnati chili recipe | chili recipes | soup recipes

in all seriousness thanks for the heads up there ThinkAmp. As a future partent (any day now) i've really stepped back and looked @ how much of media/entertainment world is sex driven and it really upsets me to think i'm going to have a little girl growing up in this crud...
    11-13-09 08:48 AM
    Exactly is so sad that young girls are running around singing about sex because the adults actually singing it are making catchy sexual songs.
    It's sad that the parents do "pre approve" what their kids are jamming in the Ear Candy head phones.
    11-13-09 08:50 AM
    in all seriousness thanks for the heads up there ThinkAmp. As a future partent (any day now) i've really stepped back and looked @ how much of media/entertainment world is sex driven and it really upsets me to think i'm going to have a little girl growing up in this crud...
    It's like sex is the only thing that sells now a days. I remember growing up listening to the backstreet boys and the spice girls.

It's sad that the parents do "pre approve" what their kids are jamming in the Ear Candy head phones.
    Lots of parents just seem to be in a daze and obviously don't know what the songs are talking about either. Sad world this next generation of kids have to grow up in.
    11-13-09 08:53 AM
    It's like sex is the only thing that sells now a days. I remember growing up listening to the backstreet boys and the spice girls.

Lots of parents just seem to be in a daze and obviously don't know what the songs are talking about either. Sad world this next generation of kids have to grow up in.
    Worse are the parents who DO know what the songs are talking about and actually think it's "cute" that their 11 year old looks like a 22 year old hooker.
    11-13-09 08:55 AM
    Stupid prostitots........
    11-13-09 08:56 AM
    Worse are the parents who DO know what the songs are talking about and actually think it's "cute" that their 11 year old looks like a 22 year old hooker.
    Parents that don't know -

Because if you are that far removed from your children that you have no clue what they are jamming to, you need a serious reality check. My parents were involved in every aspect of my life, i never got in trouble with the law, i never had to worry about under age drinking. but i did more stuff in my life as of current than most people will do in their lifetime.

and those that are letting their 11 year old dress like a 22 year old hooker, are 36 years old dressing like a 22 year old hooker themselves... making movies for youtube.com
    11-13-09 09:04 AM
    spice girls.
    I mess these girls
    The sad thing is Britney did this with that if you seek amy song that wasn't about finding a girl named Amy at all.
    11-13-09 09:43 AM
    I mess these girls
    The sad thing is Britney did this with that if you seek amy song that wasn't about finding a girl named Amy at all.
    yea more about eff you see kay!
    11-13-09 09:47 AM
    My parents warn me about the evils of the Beatles..............
    11-13-09 09:52 AM
    And those evil Rolling Stones.
    11-13-09 11:47 AM
    What about rap?
    11-13-09 11:56 AM
    I agree not much depth in new rap.
    11-13-09 12:02 PM
    Hip-hop is terrible nowadays. But for some odd reason I like only some of the music that involves what blue n bold just mentioned.

The Britney thing will catch on and burn right off quick. My fave Britney songs of all time:

-Womanizer
    -Slave
    -Gimme More
    -Toxic

Even with her distorted voice for some reason I just love Britney, even as bad as a lot of her music is. I don't know what the appeal is. I usually don't give a damn about celebrities and their drug problems because quite frankly I'm not a good guy , but I always found myself rooting for Britney. So if she wants to make a song about a three way so be it. Now it's time for parents to put on their parent cap and act like parents. They can't stop them from listening, but they could talk to their children about what is being said.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 12:11 PM
    They can't stop them from listening, but they could talk to their children about what is being said.
    "You see son when a man meets a woman and then another woman...."
    11-13-09 12:16 PM
    Well you know what I meant dude lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 12:20 PM
    Yeah I know what you meant lol
    If parents were half as involved in their kid's lives like this music maybe we wouldn't see 7 year olds talking about 3 ways...
    As for Britney I like the early stuff when she was way young and super fine like hit me baby one more time... the pig tails...
    11-13-09 12:24 PM
    Well...

I <3 This Song.

Anyway... I really don't think '3' is that bad compared to 'If U Seek Amy'.

It's debateable if '3' is about a 3some-

I think it's actually about a 4some.
    11-13-09 12:55 PM
    Well...

I <3 This Song.

Anyway... I really don't think '3' is that bad compared to 'If U Seek Amy'.

It's debateable if '3' is about a 3some-

I think it's actually about a 4some.
    Same difference!
    11-13-09 12:57 PM
    Same difference!
    4 always beats 3...
    11-13-09 12:58 PM
    4 always beats 3...
    I draw the line at needing one of those airline/runway traffic control guys in the room

their orange vests are distracting
    11-13-09 01:01 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD