I have an addiction to brick breaker and it is making me miserable. I think the game cheats (the ball always go straight thru the paddle and I die) Every time I feel that I am about to have a good game, crazy stuff starts to happen; like the ball blanking out and ending up in an area too far away from my paddle so I die.

I can't take it anymore. How do some people end up with nearly a million points and over 100 lives. HOW?!?!

I feel this damn game is ruining my life.

Am I the only one who plays this crap when I have spare time??? (I.E. The bathroom, on the train to work, at work, at home, in-between commercials while I'm watching tv and then I get on a hot streak and miss the show I was watching...etc....)

This SUCKS!
    05-11-10 04:15 PM
    Am I the only one who plays this crap when I have spare time??? (I.E. The bathroom, on the train to work, at work, at home, in-between commercials while I'm watching tv and then I get on a hot streak and miss the show I was watching...etc....)
    Nope, you're definitely not alone. Only my addiction started with Brickout on an old Apple computer many, many moons ago. I was delighted (and a bit dismayed) to find a Brickbreaker game on my BB when I got it a week or so ago. Now I barely even eat during lunch breaks anymore.
    05-11-10 08:35 PM
    Lol ... No you are definitely not the only person who feel this way trust me ... I saw the thread where people posted their scores and I was amazed I will never be able to get those scores because I suck at the game haha ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD