Minister of state for shipping Nabil Ahmed Gabol said India is behind the attack on Sri Lanka's cricket team in Lahore on Tuesday, saying the attackers had crossed into Pakistan from India,
    "The evidence which we have got shows that these terrorists entered from across the border from India," Gabol told Geo News.

"This was a conspiracy to defame Pakistan internationally."

"This incident took place in reaction to 26/11," he said. It is a declaration of open war on Pakistan by India," said the minister.

I Read it here : Indian hands in Lahore attack
    watch clear Video of Lahore Attacks : Lahore Attacks Video
    Full Story: Breaking - Sri Lankan cricket team under Attack, 5 security men killed
    03-03-09 05:41 AM
    any comments??
    03-03-09 06:31 AM
    My comment is about you creating another post just to ask "any comments?" Bumping your own thread isnt necessary.
    03-03-09 06:46 AM
    My comment is about you creating another post just to ask "any comments?" Bumping your own thread isnt necessary.
    But sometimes its fun!
    03-03-09 06:56 AM
    any comments??

here is my comment...

WHO GIVES A RATS ***
    03-03-09 07:04 AM
    here is my comment...

WHO GIVES A RATS ***
    YAY everyone is in a great mood just like me this morning!
    03-03-09 07:05 AM
    But sometimes its fun!
    I like it, and doing again
    03-04-09 12:47 AM
    Reporter saying only minor injuries as screen says 5 police dead. This has got to be either some poor comedy, or another fine example of CNN quality reporting.
    +1 up to post #2
    03-04-09 02:54 AM
    Reporter saying only minor injuries as screen says 5 police dead. This has got to be either some poor comedy, or another fine example of CNN quality reporting.
    +1 up to post #2
    I am not a reporter; just sharing information
    03-04-09 03:22 AM
    I am not a reporter; just sharing information
    Didn't say you were, just watched the video.
    03-04-09 04:55 AM
    which video??
    03-04-09 05:28 AM
    The one you posted a link to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 05:55 AM
    While these attackers may have entered Pakistan from India, I highly doubt they have official support. These attacks and the Mumbai attack are by Pakistani extremists who are trying to get the Pakistani government to refocus their security forces and intel on the Indian border, thus easing the heat on Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the Swat Valley.

To have been able to carry out this attack and then escape, the terrorists likely had support from rogue elements of the Pakistani Security Service. This is a big problem. The Pakistani government can't be sure who in the Security Service are loyal Pakistani's and who are providing support to terrorist groups.

People real should give a rat's @$$ about this.
    03-04-09 07:46 AM
    You know WMN, some people don't care about others, especially in that part of the world. Even though they are related the same extremists we are fighting elsewhere. The Taliban wouldn't have come to power in Afghanistan without the help of the Pakistani Security forces.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 03-04-09 at 08:48 AM.
    03-04-09 08:45 AM
    I was amazed at the first few posts in this thread; at how people brush it off since this act happened half a world away. If the meltdown in the U.S. economy and how it has ripple effects across the globe; isn't a tell-tale sign of just how interconnected one country's events are with another...well it should be know that these type of acts have equal footing in creating reverberations across the globe.
    03-04-09 10:52 AM
    While these attackers may have entered Pakistan from India, I highly doubt they have official support. These attacks and the Mumbai attack are by Pakistani extremists who are trying to get the Pakistani government to refocus their security forces and intel on the Indian border, thus easing the heat on Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the Swat Valley.

To have been able to carry out this attack and then escape, the terrorists likely had support from rogue elements of the Pakistani Security Service. This is a big problem. The Pakistani government can't be sure who in the Security Service are loyal Pakistani's and who are providing support to terrorist groups.

People real should give a rat's @$$ about this.
    you are thinking in a same way as most of the people around the world, As Pakistan's Minister I think his name is Gabol, blame India for these attacks...
    03-05-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD