I was thinking that we should have a BB Fashion Show. I have seen some threads showing off BB Customization and thought how about we all bring it to one thread and just show your Berry off! I went on a "shopping spree" for my New Curve(his name is Click Jr) So here he is in all his glory:

02-03-08 02:13 PM
    02-03-08 02:14 PM
    Very nice Click. I have a couple of questions about the otterbox jr. is sporting in the last pics--

1.How do you like it?

2.Are you using the full membrane, and if so what's your opinion on it? I really am interested in better dust protection but have not read much about this part of the OB system.

3. Not about the otterbox, but as a former pearl user what are the good and bad things you are finding about the curve in comparison?

Thank you and congrats on the new hardware.

Eli
    02-03-08 02:22 PM
    1. I LOVE the otterbox! Hands down the best 50.00 I've spent in a while!

2. I do use the membrane, not in this pic because I was switching things on and off.

3. You know I love both, I love my Pearl(Wife's Pearl now) and this curve is AMAZING! The one thing people hate about the pearl(suretype) I loved, made me a better speller! lol I wouldn't trade either of them!

Click
    02-03-08 02:36 PM
    very nice
    when I get my BB I'll join in the fashion show!
    02-03-08 02:41 PM
    I think the 9930's natural glimmer is enough fashion for me , then again, I'm one of those people that don't buy clothes that are nothing but big advertisements for some name brand, so what would I know about "fashion"
    01-25-12 02:28 AM
    i think RIM should actually put together a fashion show to dispel the public's perception of blackberry users being senior citizens or loners.
    01-25-12 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD