I understand what BlackBerry is trying to do. But they need to do a better job in merging BlackBerry with Android. Take what's best about BlackBerry, the hub, email, security and keyboard, and just add a full Google Play Store to it. I'm a BlackBerry q10 user and the Google Play Store is the only thing missing from it. Everything else is exactly what I love about BlackBerry. This is just my thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-16 02:36 PM
    The only legal way to do that is to put BlackBerry stuff on top of kosher-certified Google Android, not the other way around. Which is what they're doing.
    middbrew likes this.
    08-26-16 04:10 PM
    The only legal way to do that is to put BlackBerry stuff on top of kosher-certified Google Android, not the other way around. Which is what they're doing.
    It's pretty good so far and getting better all the time.
    08-27-16 08:26 AM
    Coming from the Blackberry Passport to the Dtek, i find myself using gestures that are no longer there anymore. it will take me some getting used to but i think i will enjoy it in the longrun.
    08-29-16 09:57 PM
    Coming from the Blackberry Passport to the Dtek, i find myself using gestures that are no longer there anymore. it will take me some getting used to but i think i will enjoy it in the longrun.
    At the same time, there are gestures that aren't on BB10 when I play with my old Z30. I'm so used to swiping left and right across messages in the HUB to toggle read and flagged status. Also I miss swiping up to get my File Manager.
    08-29-16 10:07 PM