Hey everyone,
    I know this may be the wrong place to start this thread but I couldnt find a thread about paying higher taxes. I am very upset now because I earn around $74,000 per year & the government takes around $17,000 of that, I dont know where it goes but I am so happy they take it from me. My question is....does anybody know of an app where I could possibly click pay more taxes any time I feel like it? I feel I need to pay more sometimes & the paperwork is complicated, I just would like to open an app that will give me options like...how much more would you like to give today?
    I know this is a bit silly but if anyone knows of anything I would appreciate it, thx in advance
    08-23-10 09:28 PM
    Just wait a bit(and I don't mean long either). Your city,county,state and federal governments have every intention of charging you more.
    08-23-10 09:35 PM
    And wait if you are a good tax payer you wll install a tax meter on your toilet, to ensure that everytime you take a dump you wil be taxed in the most fair and honest way.
    08-23-10 09:56 PM
    And wait if you are a good tax payer you wll install a tax meter on your toilet, to ensure that everytime you take a dump you wil be taxed in the most fair and honest way.
    I love to eat White Castle & I think that means I would pay taxes all day almost
    Last edited by gordongr; 08-23-10 at 10:21 PM.
    08-23-10 10:17 PM
    /fantasy my blackberry pays it's own taxes, it goes to H&R block every april! lol /fantasy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 02:56 AM
    SMACK! Thank you Sir! May I have another!?
    08-24-10 10:29 AM
    I'm sure that I can make an app to help you pay more taxes, but I really don't need to. Just use PayPal to send additional tax $ to the government.
    Oh, you don't have the government's email? It's [email protected] get sending!
    08-25-10 05:29 PM
    If you truly believe that this government has the slightest clue how to be more fiscally responsible with your money than you do... I guess I'm just speechless.

Lets see... I'm really broke and have way more bills to pay than I have income. I think I'll go max out every credit card. Yeah, that should work. I shouldn't have to cut back on my spending because I just know that someone will see what I'm doing and think I can spend their money better than them. Sounds like a great plan to me.
    08-26-10 03:19 PM
    Lol, it's a satire trucky

08-26-10 03:29 PM
    It's all satire, especially every night on the news, always more to laugh at. I especially love when the VP comes out and teases us with his jokes about the economy being all hunky and dory even.
    08-26-10 03:45 PM
    Yeah, I thought that might be the case. That's why we need to pay more taxes
    I actually don't pay taxes right now, but you sure as heck better believe I will be.
    08-26-10 03:54 PM
    Actually I pay more taxes than I have to. I have my employer take an additional percentage off the top and have it submitted to the federal taxes.

Why? Real easy, come tax time I get the mother of all refunds and right after Christmas when I need it most. It's a good strategy.
    08-26-10 04:42 PM
    Wouldn't it make more sense to tale as much as you can, and then put that extra into a savings account? At least then you get that tiny interest rate.
    I personally would never trust the government to manage my money more than I would trust myself to do it.

08-26-10 04:51 PM
    Loaning the government money interest free seems like a great plan to me. Maybe after enough years, they'll do the same in return.
    08-26-10 06:01 PM
    They will, if you're a bank. Then they'll borrow the money back from you at a nice little interest rate.

08-26-10 06:04 PM
    If you truly believe that this government has the slightest clue how to be more fiscally responsible with your money than you do... I guess I'm just speechless.

Lets see... I'm really broke and have way more bills to pay than I have income. I think I'll go max out every credit card. Yeah, that should work. I shouldn't have to cut back on my spending because I just know that someone will see what I'm doing and think I can spend their money better than them. Sounds like a great plan to me.
    And a pay cut.
    08-27-10 06:19 AM
    Just be sure to pay your taxes in small change, preferably pennies. I heard they really enjoy it when you do that.
    08-27-10 07:59 PM
    Just be sure to pay your taxes in small change, preferably pennies. I heard they really enjoy it when you do that.
    Who DOESN'T love it when you do that?
    08-28-10 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD