With little or no website design knowledge. I'm looking for Web App that looks like the currys.co.uk or richer sounds mobile sites as I own a small independent tv shop.

Does anyone know a good HTML5 online app builder

Thanks all.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 02:12 PM
    With little or no website design knowledge. I'm looking for Web App that looks like the currys.co.uk or richer sounds mobile sites as I own a small independent tv shop.

Does anyone know a good HTML5 online app builder

Thanks all.

Posted via CB10
    Hi and welcome aboard! I haven't got an answer for you, but I will send notice to a mod so that he can move your thread to a more appropriate forum; it might get little notice from devs here in the off topic subforum.
    01-21-14 05:46 AM
    Looks like the right forum to me since it isn't about building a BB app, but just looking for help with a website build itself.

@OP... If you don't mind spending a couple of bucks, get Dreamweaver for the best UI and easiest build. The best 'free' option would be to use a hosting service like Wix, Weebly, or Squarespace. Those come with great looking templates and drag-and-drop interfaces (check out this page for a great explanation of what each offers). If you want to build a site that looks like the one you gave as an example, you're going to have to spend some money on a good program like Dreamweaver. The best secondary option to give you a great looking site is to use a service like I mentioned and build using one of their templates. Good luck!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01-21-14 at 06:28 AM. Reason: updated with links
    01-21-14 06:17 AM
    Looks like the right forum to me since it isn't about building a BB app, but just looking for help with a website build itself.

@OP... If you don't mind spending a couple of bucks, get Dreamweaver for the best UI and easiest build. The best 'free' option would be to use a hosting service like Wix, Weebly, or Squarespace. Those come with great looking templates and drag-and-drop interfaces (check out this page for a great explanation of what each offers). If you want to build a site that looks like the one you gave as an example, you're going to have to spend some money on a good program like Dreamweaver. The best secondary option to give you a great looking site is to use a service like I mentioned and build using one of their templates. Good luck!
    Dream weaver is way too complicated for someone with zero experience. I suggest you take a look at http://appery.io/ , or http://www.appflower.com/

Posted via CB10
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    01-21-14 06:50 AM