Hi everyone,

What's the best place to rent games? I'm thinking of trying one of the many services that bring new video games to your door.
    01-31-10 03:36 PM
    I would check out gamefly. You can try it free for 2 weeks I think. It worth checking out.
    01-31-10 04:08 PM
    Hi everyone,

What's the best place to rent games? I'm thinking of trying one of the many services that bring new video games to your door.
    If you want to rent local, Game Crazy and Hollywood Video are pretty good for Xbox and Xbox 360 and PS2/3. Both have deals on some used games.

Blockbuster still rents games, but it seems hit and miss as to which stores have a decent selection of games for rent, or any at all, as some of the smaller BB stores don't see to have games.

Gamefly is not bad if you are the type to fly through games to make it worth the monthly fee. This works really well for households with more than one gaming console as well as handheld gaming devices. In both cases with Gamefly, you can keep the games as long as you want, and shipping both ways is free (well included in the rental fee). You can also keep GF games if you want and pay their price for them and they often have deals on their pre-played games.
    01-31-10 04:37 PM
    02-06-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD