I use the little chime tone from ESPN. Sports fans comment on it right away. I either got it on crackberry.com or zedge.com. Now I am looking for the 'Law and Order' chime...suggestions?
    Here's the Law & Order gavel tone

Myxer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 10:07 AM
    [COLOR="Green"][SIZE=3][I]Here's the Law & Order gavel tone

OMG...thanks!!!!!!!!!! I am on cloud nine now!!
    01-26-09 09:50 AM
    I also found a FABulous tone that was so perfect for me. It says, "How FABulous darling, there's a message for you!"
    01-26-09 10:30 AM
    I also found a FABulous tone that was so perfect for me. It says, "How FABulous darling, there's a message for you!"
    ohhh i want that one! can i pin you?
    02-07-09 06:05 PM
    I have several appropriate message tones on my 4Shared site, all of which are always free. Download via PC. Link in signature.
    02-07-09 06:22 PM
    what is a pin? or how do you do it? I would love to have the ren and stimpy im so happy
    02-12-09 02:21 PM
    For stuff from work, mine is Yoda saying "mmmhhh, message from the Dark Side you have"

02-12-09 02:57 PM
    I use Kanye's Get Em' High song for new emails, SMS, and MMS messages. I used Adobe Audition to cut out just the part where he says: "Now who the **** is this? E-mailing me at 11:26." I've gotten some funny/dirty looks when I'm out and it goes off and I admit it's not very professional but I crack a smile every time it goes off.

I also tried having a different sound play for all my IM apps but I got tired of spending too much time trying to find a unique sound for each app.
    02-13-09 02:15 PM
    I use the Mario 1UP noise. I love it.

I get great looks in public, too.
    Oh cool, can you tell me where I can find it?
    02-21-09 08:49 PM
    Oh cool, can you tell me where I can find it?
    CB has it in their SFX section and I'm pretty sure Download Ringtones, Themes, Wallpapers, Videos and Games for your Cell Phone | Zedge - Free Your Phone! has it.

02-22-09 06:31 AM
    CB has it in their SFX section and I'm pretty sure Download Ringtones, Themes, Wallpapers, Videos and Games for your Cell Phone | Zedge - Free Your Phone! has it.

WOOT! Thanks!!
    02-22-09 02:47 PM
    Hey skullgame I know it's off topic but I just wanted to say I like your new avatar pic. Looks cool! Back on topic though I have Kanye West Heartless set for text messages...love that song!
    02-22-09 02:53 PM
    Haha, thanks man!

02-22-09 02:58 PM
    sorry if someone already said it im not gonna look thru all six pages to say i have the best message tone ever

the power rangers communicator jingle. pin if u want it

03-16-09 09:24 PM
    I have that creepy tone from One Missed Call as my text tone. But for my hubby's text it's the SexyBack bridge.

03-18-09 09:12 AM
    I've used all of the tones y'all are talking about and got kinda tired of 'em.

So now, I'm using various pre-loaded BB tones.
    03-18-09 11:37 AM
    how can you change notification sounds on a BB ??
    03-18-09 05:49 PM
    I'm always looking for new ringtones and sounds for my phone. But then since I change my ringtone so much, I sometimes forget what I have it set to and miss calls. LOL
    03-18-09 06:25 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD