Ok, this could possibly work if enough ppl catch on. I just noticed that "Blackberry" is a trending topic on Twitter, so I thought of a lil idea that may, or may not work.

Everytime you see something Berry or Berry related (about the Storm, particular app, whatever) as a Trending Topic on Twitter, notify ur fellow Crackberry fam in this thread so that others can go see what all the fuss is about.

We can even keep the conversation flowin here.
    07-21-09 09:33 AM
    Of course right now, most of the tweets are about the new BBM. Could this be the most downloaded leak ever? lol. I'm guessin it'll be official soon.
    07-21-09 09:36 AM
    Of course right now, most of the tweets are about the new BBM. Could this be the most downloaded leak ever? lol. I'm guessin it'll be official soon.
    Soon? In a way I hope not. It needs a lot of work
    07-21-09 09:54 AM
    Soon? In a way I hope not. It needs a lot of work
    I've actually not had any issues out of it myself. Mine works flawlessly.
    07-21-09 10:12 AM
    AT&T is a trending topic on Twitter right now, and most of the chatter is about the fact that IT SUCKS! lol. No joke.
    07-22-09 02:37 PM
    this isn't storm related at all...maybe ask to have it moved to general discussion or off topic?
    07-22-09 03:04 PM
    ======> airforcemarketer blogspot com/2009/07/unfollow-using-tweet-adder html <======

Make Following and Posting Messages Truly Automated Used By The Top Guru's
    TweetAdder is a state of the art Tweet Adder Marketing Software that can and will enable a
    Twitter User to automate their following, send messages to their followers and much more

Tweet Adder enables the Twitter User to add multiple accounts, and with the Tweet Adder software you can schedule your Twitter actions and unfollowing actions to run in your sleep
    With TweetAdder you know longer need to be by your phone or in front of your computer to interact on Twitter

Tweet Adder is ideal for the Internet Marketer, who wants to get messages out to their followers about their unique business

Tweet Adder is also good for those who do not have much time in the day, but still would like to interact with their Twitter Friends

Get Tweet Adder Today! You will not be disappointed as this Tweet Adder software beats all the rest

I use Tweet Adder for my Proxycomm Business and Tweet Adder does wonders for my marketing efforts!!!

`
    Cheers to making your "Twitter" experience much better than it already is!!!!

=========> airforcemarketer blogspot com/2009/07/unfollow-using-tweet-adder html <=============
    07-28-09 08:20 PM
    I stay clear from any type of automated Twitter apps. Maybe most people won't catch on, but the people who I'd want to collaborate with would notice. You need to be personable on Twitter, not automated.

But back to the original topic, sometimes the trending is just a bunch of noise, so you have to view it with a grain of salt. It really depends on the trend too, as some are more serious than others.
    08-05-09 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD