Everyone else seems to have a thread...so why not?

How many white guys use BlackBerry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 12:01 AM
    Who cares?

08-20-08 12:08 AM
    LOL!

08-20-08 01:29 AM
    I dont think i wanna touch this topic with a 20 ft pole........
    08-20-08 04:47 AM
    Why not? There are threads for Latinos, Christians, college students, LGBT's, age catagories, insomniacs, etc.

I'm a PROUD BlackBerry user!

08-20-08 07:52 AM
    Wow this could get very interesting

08-20-08 07:55 AM
    I will check in from time to time. Just to see the progress of this thread .......

08-20-08 10:04 AM
    Well I'm a white blackberry user! I'm not really sure why this would be a problem thread

08-20-08 10:08 AM
    Why not? There are threads for Latinos, Christians, college students, LGBT's, age catagories, insomniacs, etc.

I'm a PROUD BlackBerry user!

Your right !! Why not!!
    Just becareful what you say...
    08-20-08 10:09 AM
    I clearly don't mind it but yes I do agree watch what is said in here and also some ppl take things out of text and I just wana keep up and see how this thread is going

08-20-08 10:19 AM
    Do I hear David Allen Coe?
    08-20-08 10:28 AM
    Do I hear David Allen Coe?
    That's not even funny.....ok maybe a little!
    08-20-08 10:30 AM
    I'm a black guy...

...but the idea of a white guy not being able to create a thread for those of his kind scares me.

I mean, what's really going on when you can't mention that you're white?!?

Dm
    08-20-08 03:19 PM
    Yea I'm black too and don't mind either. Have ya thread and by all means you sexy white guys should feel free to post pics : ) but only the sexy ones lmao.

08-20-08 03:53 PM
    I'm a black guy...

...but the idea of a white guy not being able to create a thread for those of his kind scares me.

I mean, what's really going on when you can't mention that you're white?!?

Dm
    i agree everyone should be able to have threads without issues long as it all stays in good taste
    08-20-08 04:01 PM
    I dont think i wanna touch this topic with a 20 ft pole........
    I think you just did. LOL
    08-20-08 04:01 PM
    I am white and I own two BlackBerrys. I also own a blue towel. So what?
    08-20-08 04:19 PM
    Yea I'm black too and don't mind either. Have ya thread and by all means you sexy white guys should feel free to post pics : ) but only the sexy ones lmao.
    Hey SexyLadyMD you were warned to watch what you say here!

Now that's just blatant flirting...tell me more, tell me more?!?

I appreciate you and DM jumping in here!
    08-20-08 05:11 PM
    It amazes me that many folks don't know the difference between being prejudiced and being racist.

Prejudice is human nature...even among our "own kind". Someone driving slow and we automatically think it's a little old lady...for an example.

But racism is a TAUGHT or LEARNED way of thinking!

Now go back thru the replies in this thread and compare the PREJUDICE replies to the RACIST replies!

But just remember this for white guys! NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!
    08-20-08 05:33 PM
    My wife would laugh if I posted my pic in here!

I can almost hear her now saying "I married such a dork!" LOL
    08-20-08 05:39 PM
    It amazes me that many folks don't know the difference between being prejudiced and being racist.

Prejudice is human nature...even among our "own kind". Someone driving slow and we automatically think it's a little old lady...for an example.

But racism is a TAUGHT or LEARNED way of thinking!

Now go back thru the replies in this thread and compare the PREJUDICE replies to the RACIST replies!

But just remember this for white guys! NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!
    I guess you just answered my question!
    08-20-08 07:31 PM
    I think nearly all white guys have a Blackberry or are planning to get a Blackberry soon. At least I hope that is the case.

What would I know though, I'm just a goat.

08-20-08 07:43 PM
    Really though, I am a white guy. I just have always loved using PedroTheGoat as my handle. Kinda my other identity, etc.

08-20-08 07:45 PM
    As you all can see I'm black and there is nothing wrong with having a "white guy" thread. But my question is and I'm not trying to be an a** but does the OP not want to talk to anyone other than white guys or is he just taking a poll on how many white guys are on CB? I pretty much guessed the purpose of having a New York thread, a Cali thread, or a latino thread. People would like to interact with people from their own state and possibly meet for whatever reason. With the Latin thread I see them talking about their culture a lot. But with a black or white thread I don't get the point. This may be a good way to start an internet confrontation as soon as something out of line is said or a not so funny joke is told. But in any regard I'm not opposed to it I was just looking for some clarification even though I'm not a white male.

08-20-08 08:05 PM
    As you all can see I'm black and there is nothing wrong with having a "white guy" thread. But my question is and I'm not trying to be an a** but does the OP not want to talk to anyone other than white guys or is he just taking a poll on how many white guys are on CB? I pretty much guessed the purpose of having a New York thread, a Cali thread, or a latino thread. People would like to interact with people from their own state and possibly meet for whatever reason. With the Latin thread I see them talking about their culture a lot. But with a black or white thread I don't get the point. This may be a good way to start an internet confrontation as soon as something out of line is said or a not so funny joke is told. But in any regard I'm not opposed to it I was just looking for some clarification even though I'm not a white male.

.Cutdacheck is right the original poster just asked" how many white people use BB." Woody65 should repost with alittle more information

08-20-08 08:17 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD