Numerous people are telling me that bb is going down. I was wondering if theres any truth to it or what could spark such rumors. sales?
    02-12-12 03:56 PM
    How can a company that makes hundreds of millions in profits every quarter be going out of business? if any company is going out of business it is Sony. They lost 2 billion last quarter.
    02-12-12 04:04 PM
    the people that are telling you those stuff don't have any knowledge or valid info.
    they just brag nonsense stuff to make themself smarter when they talk with you.
    or they are just utterly dumb or for trolling. rumors rumors..
    RIM is still going strong.
    02-12-12 04:08 PM
    OMG its true I heard it from my cousins friends roommates next door neighbors
    co worker who said his friends brother in law read it read it somewhere online.
    reschp and VanCity778 like this.
    02-12-12 04:14 PM
    RIM has 1-1.5 billion in cash/cash equivalent on their balance sheet, and have 0 long term debt. They are in the middle of a transition, which has been painful, but they definitely aren't in a position to be going out of business.
    02-12-12 04:33 PM
    theres 70million of bb users paying 8us dollars monthly, do the math, rim is not going out of business, i heard that here too but ppl talk without information... that sux
    KermEd likes this.
    02-12-12 04:57 PM
    Numerous people are telling me that bb is going down. I was wondering if theres any truth to it or what could spark such rumors. sales?
    Its OK to ask them for proof. RIM ain't going nowhere :. They are doing a massive hiring spree out here and have a lot of money. People like to speculate because they have no other input and don't know enough Bout RIM.
    02-12-12 05:22 PM
    RIM has had a couple of bad years they've made some bad decisions and as a result the CEO's have stepped down. As others have said, due to their financial soovency they are far from done. The BB7 phones for the most part are a success. certainly no duds like the Storm. The Playbook had some bad stumbles but appears to be turning the corner and the BB X phones are apparently a few months away. Sounds fairly bright for the future.
    02-12-12 05:38 PM
    It's a lie. All iphones have that statement inserted in them so when you go to the apple store and swallow the blue pill you believe all apples claims. Like how they made the moon landing work by using itv and ispaceship which was launched from iflorida.Don't believe all the lies "THEY" tell you.
    stefnhawkn and Darlaten like this.
    02-12-12 05:54 PM
    Some statements are just so ridiculous they are not worth a comment ...
    02-12-12 07:09 PM
    I cant believe all you people fall for this BS from someone that has a total of 2 posts here. The best thing to do is ignore these clowns and let the mods give them the boot.
    peter9477 and Jean-luc_Picard like this.
    02-12-12 08:27 PM
    roflmfao roflmfao
    02-12-12 08:30 PM
    People that know nothing, will say anything if they've heard someone else say it.

It's also annoying when I hear the term "going out of business" in regards to a huge company. People usually use that term for a shop, a restaurant, or an actual place. RIM isn't really any of those things, they're still a profitable company, and aren't going anywhere.
    Last edited by SK122387; 02-12-12 at 09:25 PM.
    02-12-12 08:53 PM
    Weak thread, no offense to the OP..but this is just nutty.
    baldo, rafa32gr and peter9477 like this.
    02-14-12 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD