I am off to college in a few weeks and of course I am planning on using it during class! it will be blass lol
    08-05-08 11:08 AM
    I use mine all the darn time I have already had it taken by my history teacher

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 04:35 PM
    I use mine all the time in class in college and get I haven't had a teacher say anything. But my younger bro told me that some girl at his high school got her bb taken away and they wanted to hold it for a week and she had to pay some huge fine.

12-01-08 10:21 AM
    this is another reason why i love college, blackberry freedom.
    12-04-08 07:16 PM
    I think in uni we are allowed to check out phones/BBs etc. today, I saw someone texting right infront of the tutor. Don't think they care really. They answer phones in class too ahaha.
    12-04-08 07:19 PM
    There are no worries for me. I'm not letting school come between me n my BlackBerry. You will find me in the back row
    12-20-08 11:45 AM
    My blackberry is my best friend it let's me cheat on my tests.my math teacher is weird when I'm like taking atest he would randomly start laughing or once he came up to me and said ur epidermis is showing.

01-03-09 12:00 AM
    I'm not gonna risk getting mine taken away. Ill live without it for 8 hours a day m-f rather than serving 2 detentions. which are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so ill be without my bb for an eternity if I get caught with it! lol
    01-03-09 10:33 PM
    I use mine for school and work so my teachers are ok with it. I also take notes on my laptop so if I ever have to do anything I have it all right there. But I suppose that the upside to going to a university.

01-04-09 04:14 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD