I need to know if I have a serious issue, or if other people experience this too..

When I get this message:

A part of me dies. Does anyone else feel completely cut off from the world, feel like finding a spare battery, swapping out phones for a BB that has a working battery, anything along these lines? Took 20 minutes for the battery to get up to a level where the antenna could turn on, most painful 20 minutes of my life!
    03-20-09 07:07 PM
    I also feel like I just had a relapse. Mine locked up the other day and I bout stopped breathing.had to go get a replacement and lost a bunch of info in the process

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 08:01 PM
    I never get to that point.
    03-20-09 08:02 PM
    I usually don't let mine get below 20%, but I was taking a road trip today through the country, while listening to Sirius. (double battery drainer!)
    03-20-09 08:05 PM
    Ouch, yeah, that would do it. Sorry, that had to be bad times.
    03-20-09 08:06 PM
    I recently let my battery drain down to 4%, and it didn't turn my radio off. What exactly is the cut-off point?
    03-20-09 08:08 PM
    I'm not sure, I know that mine won't come back on until 10%. I always thought it went out at 5%?
    03-20-09 08:10 PM
    I'm not sure, I know that mine won't come back on until 10%. I always thought it went out at 5%?
    I thought the same thing. The radio shutting off automatically has only happened like 3 times to me. One time the bb was at 0% then after like 30 mins it shut off.
    03-22-09 12:26 PM
    That's only happened to me once. I make sure she gets a charge so that it won't happen again...ever! To the OP I can understand your anxiety though.
    03-22-09 12:34 PM
    I keep 2 spares in my car for such a situation... Best descision ive ever made.
    03-22-09 01:26 PM
    if it ever gets to that point, take the battery out, plug into a power source, put battery back in, and turn on. someone told me that forces it on. mayb it was press power before putting battery back in...i just always have a charger handy.
    03-22-09 01:27 PM
    Never had that problem when I used my 8800 or the curver, but since I have the storm it has happened a few times now.
    That 3g is draining the battery fast.
    Waiting on my extra battery now, bought on ebay.
    03-23-09 06:09 AM
    I REALLY hate it when that screens pops up. I just feel like I'm going to go insane. And then it takes 15 mins for it to come back on. I never let my blackberry get low and then when it did that, when I was in the car, off to the store I went to buy a car charger. And then when I plugged it in and it still wouldn't, I thought I was going to have a heart attack LOL and now soon as I have a low battery, right on the charger it goes so that the radio don't power off!

03-30-09 09:57 PM
    lol. I have a USB Charger at my desk now... Even when it's not dead it's getting plugged in. lol. I use that phone wayyyy too much.
    04-02-09 12:21 PM
    Guilty as charged! This is why I now have 2 chargers, one at work and one at home. Only true addicts have more than one charger at the ready. Speaking of which, where did I put that?

04-22-09 04:26 PM
    Ha I have seen that screen maybe twice. I charge it every night, and find it lasts me just fine.
    04-22-09 09:37 PM
    I use this thing way too much, as I get that msg about twice a week on my curve.

04-23-09 05:29 AM
    Dial 911 and it will say restoring connections. Hang up before the phone call connects and that will give you some time you use your phone. I don't know how long it will last, but it will buy you some time.
    04-26-09 02:49 PM
    Sometimes I like to drain my battery all the way down to nothing and then charge it up again, so I don't mind when I get that message once in a while.

----------------
    Now playing: Solvent - Instructograph
    via FoxyTunes
    04-26-09 05:15 PM
    my friend has the curve last year and his phone was always doing that. he finally found out a way to turn the radio back on though without charging or resetting the phone. obviously it will continue to drain the battery quickly but if its on the charger and you cant wait for the phone to turn the radio back on its self it works great. works on any blackberry. i do it on my storm all the time.

Just go to the phone and dial 911 and it will say restoring connections. when it says that just end the call. i always keep my ear up to my phone while pushing end to make sure it doesnt accidently dial out. if it does just battery pull real quick. i also always make a quick phone call out to my house phone after i do that trick just incase the phone went into emergency callback mode.

nothing will really happen and you wont get in trouble if they do call back though. they will just ask if there is an emergency.
    06-02-09 09:06 AM
    oh. i didnt even notice sombody already posted that trick.
    06-02-09 09:07 AM
    Ugh. I hate when I get that notice. It dies especially when I need it sometimes. Sometimes I forget to charge at night and it's not like you can bring a charger to class with you.
    06-03-09 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD