OK, yes I've accepted the fact that I'm only 38 and almost Bald. I know I'm not the only one going bald or already bald, so here's a place for all the bald blackberry users to flaunt it for all to see.

Winter is a little cold in the Midwest. Therefore, I think I'll wait until Spring and then just finish the job and go completely bald. Yes, shave it.

Team Beachbody Coach
    pin:31ccc131

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by miles99; 01-23-09 at 02:28 PM.
    01-23-09 02:18 PM
    Don't Fight It, Except It

I've been bald ever since high school just for the style and it also happens to be vary convenient, easy to take care of and a good way to stay cool.
    01-23-09 06:01 PM
    I always thought so
    01-23-09 06:11 PM
    My uncle always said his bare head was a solar collector for a love machine.
    01-23-09 06:15 PM
    ummm YES!

over the last few years my favorite thing on a hot guy is a totally bald head....love it!!!
    01-23-09 06:17 PM
    I always thought so
    ummm YES!

over the last few years my favorite thing on a hot guy is a totally bald head....love it!!!

Aaaah Shucks, you ladies are going to make me blush and run right out and shave it before spring.
    Last edited by miles99; 01-24-09 at 09:17 AM.
    01-23-09 06:40 PM
    we're women! persuasion is our thing!
    01-23-09 06:48 PM
    My uncle always said his bare head was a solar collector for a love machine.
    As a Q-ball myself I love this. I think I may have to make it my new signature
    01-23-09 07:38 PM
    I say shave it now and wear a hat.
    Nothing wrong with bald, my friend.
    01-23-09 07:54 PM
    I certainly hope so. LOL Mine is by choice. A quick BIC razor every morning does the trick! (See avatar) dude, go all the way and join the fraternity!

01-23-09 08:09 PM
    I certainly hope so. LOL Mine is by choice. A quick BIC razor every morning does the trick! (See avatar) dude, go all the way and join the fraternity!

First have you tried the headblade? Its pretty nice, it even has wheels on it so it glides right over your head.

Second I started shaving mine as soon as it started to thin. I always thought it looked better that way then trying to hang on to a lost cause. So I am with you. Go all the way
    01-23-09 08:21 PM
    bald since 2002
    01-23-09 08:43 PM
    Slick since '96. Hairline started 'retreating'in Jr. High school. Kinda wierd... Started getting hair on my chin and it was like it shoved it off my head :-D Got heckled about it a few years later in high school cause it was long everywhere but on top. So I started shaving it off- much easier to deal with.

01-23-09 09:01 PM
    First have you tried the headblade? Its pretty nice, it even has wheels on it so it glides right over your head.
    Check link in 2nd post people! It works great does the job in a fraction of the time & I've yet to cut, nick or draw any blood in anyway.

BTW: Awesome avatar!
    01-23-09 09:02 PM
    Check link in 2nd post people! It works great does the job in a fraction of the time & I've yet to cut, nick or draw any blood in anyway.

BTW: Awesome avatar!

I actually traded my headblade for a pair of Balding Clippers. Its a lot nicer because you don't get the velcro effect as much
    01-23-09 09:59 PM
    **** yeah it's beautiful! And I'll tell you this much, it's alot easier to take care of!
    01-23-09 10:35 PM
    bald or not bald, no difference to me. smart is sexy. that is all that counts.
    01-24-09 10:26 AM
    bald or not bald, no difference to me. smart is sexy. that is all that counts.
    I totally agree!
    01-24-09 10:37 AM
    I remember growing up watching Bruce Willis fight his losing battle with his hair... I agree with all the "bald/not bald doesn't matter so long as you're not a tool" sentiments... my whole thing is, you reach a point early on where you should either get a hair transplant of just take it all off.

I think its the "almost bald" people that hang on to that little tuft here and there (and even worse, comb it over) that kinda makes me say... hey, my uncle the farmer in Iowa used to do that...

Just shave it!
    01-24-09 11:03 AM
    i started losing my hair slowly when i was 15... my hairline is horrible...so i just shave it every 3 days... lol and sometimes i'll have my barber do designs... hope you all like this...

01-24-09 11:08 AM
    i started losing my hair slowly when i was 15... my hairline is horrible...so i just shave it every 3 days... lol and sometimes i'll have my barber do designs... hope you all like this...

Wow nice! Def gives u character!!
    01-24-09 01:35 PM
    That's awesome dude. Like a little black chia-pet tattoo you can change every few days!

I'm almost sorry I have hair!
    01-24-09 01:40 PM
    ej25sti...that's neat that your barber makes your remainings taft of hair into artwork...but what's funny is that even the guy's fro carved into your head has thinning hair because of yours :P

01-24-09 02:16 PM
    I remember growing up watching Bruce Willis fight his losing battle with his hair... I agree with all the "bald/not bald doesn't matter so long as you're not a tool" sentiments... my whole thing is, you reach a point early on where you should either get a hair transplant of just take it all off.

I think its the "almost bald" people that hang on to that little tuft here and there (and even worse, comb it over) that kinda makes me say... hey, my uncle the farmer in Iowa used to do that...

Just shave it!
    Or....how about when they have nothing on top but let the little they have left on the bottom grow long? Please don't do that...lol
    01-24-09 02:21 PM
    Or....how about when they have nothing on top but let the little they have left on the bottom grow long? Please don't do that...lol
    I hate that. Just let it go man!!!
    01-24-09 07:56 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD