Ok, my friends im sharing with all of you what happened to me, couple hours ago, happy as ever because i had just installed the latest 10.2.0.4017 leak on both my z10s(dont ask why i have 2 phones)...i started my day with the sweet preview on the lock screen showing me a message from the girl im seeing, she wanted to meet up and stuff, all happy i headed to her home about to show her the new stuff, the new things, so ok i drove to her house, picked her up went to a restaurant and came back to her place, she told me her brother who is a good friend of mine was in town and that I should say hi to him, it was supposed to be a short talk, so I made the first mistake, let my phone charging in my car, although i parked on the street i was confident enough to let the engine running and stuu because i was in one of the most fancy part of where i live, let my stuff and my phone in the car and went to say hi to her brother, the 5 min talk converted in a 30 min one, i decided to go grab my stuff and turn my engine off, with the bad luck of finding my self in front who would be the thief of : my phone, wallet, the man purse where i had some money, and old 9300 i have in case of emergencies and nothing else than my second z10, i screamed and tried to catch the guy who took advantage of such opportunity like the one i have made because of my negligence, i immediately said well dude lets just use protect to track the phone, with no luck protect was unable to find my devices i guess that both batteries were pulled out of the phones,. I felt like Liam neeson in a taken movie watching both my children being kidnapped with no chance of getting them back or taking revenge, something came to my mind, why don't this company being the security titan blackberry is, invest in some way of tracking our products even if they are off, i know it sounds crazy, but dumb people like me in this situations would appreciate it, and would pay millions for it, with a declaration on my police station and a sore heart because of my dumbness i write this hoping no one goes through loosing their baby Zs at any point.
    08-03-13 08:40 PM
    Welcome to CB

Sorry to hear that story...can't imagine how you feel. I never leave my phone anywhere.
    Really sad about both your Z's. Maybe call the carrier and report them so they can block the phone someway?
    JDJMC likes this.
    08-03-13 09:18 PM
    Why do you have two phones? Lol. Just joking. Anyway, I'm very sorry for your loss. I went a single day without my Z10 once and it was torture! I can imagine how angry and helpless you must have felt.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    JDJMC likes this.
    08-03-13 09:19 PM
    Yep done that both locked and useless i guess, but in a third world country like Colombia(where i live) thieves will find the way to sell the phone to someone who is willing to have a 1300 dolars worth in high end technological paperweights
    08-03-13 10:40 PM
    So sorry for your loss! Damn man That's awful. I'd probably toss my cookies right on the sidewalk I'd be so nervous!

So sorry!!!
    08-06-13 01:23 PM