Man on drug rampage leaves stabbed lamb, maimed father, burnt farm and severed p*n*s in his wake

A Bulgarian has racked up a lengthy list of drug-induced felonies after being given drugs that were promised to �guarantee a good time.�

Atanasov: Bulgarian gypsy has a spectacularly baaaaaa-d trip.

On a slow day in Bulgaria Angel Atanasov decided to take some drugs with a friend.

What followed was a drug-addled rampage of immense proportions.

The following statement by a police spokesman details a comprehensive list of the man�s crazed trail of destruction:

�First he cut-off a piece of his p*n*s, and when his father came to help him he sliced off his father's ear.

�He then ran into the road partially naked and bleeding, where he jumped into a car owned by a young woman who was unloading the trunk and drove off.

�He went through a red light and crashed into a motorcycle before leaping out of the car and running to a nearby farm where he tried to batter down the door.

�When that failed he ran down the back of the house and tried to set fire to a haystack.�

The statement continues:

�He then stabbed a lamb to death before stripping off his remaining clothes and stealing an axe which he then ran off with completely naked.

�When police closed in, he climbed up a high-voltage cable and was blasted with several thousand volts.�
    It would seem this put an end to Atanasov�s rampage as he was arrested soon after.

Atanasov was said to have been taking drugs with a friend in Pazardzhik, a city in the southeast of the capital Sofia, because they were bored.
    He is now fighting for his life in intensive care.

11-15-10 09:56 AM
    Drugs are bad. Umkay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 11:01 AM
    He cut off a piece of his pants?
    11-15-10 05:59 PM
    Ahh, the good old days! They just don't make the drugs like they uses to.
    11-15-10 09:38 PM
    Oh my ******* gosh! I cannot believe his highness did that!

11-15-10 10:13 PM
    He cut off a piece of his pants?
    Privates, not pants.

11-15-10 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD