I got online this morning and saw that in a thread I was participating in, someone decided to attack me. He called my posts useless and me a troll. Then I found two people had deleted me from BBM. I'm guessing it was because I was on unavailable for quite awhile-I tend to go unavailable when I go to bed-and because my Tour was having signal issues I didn't get around to changing it for awhile today. So I posted on the PIN board to explain, and also said I was sorry I wasn't more talkative but I do have other things to do as well and that I wished them the best. I got ganged up on! Everyone was ridiculing me. I won't lie, both attacks hurt me a lot. My husband got laid off earlier this week so maybe I am a bit more sensitive than usual, I don't know. My thread was locked and I'm glad because it was serving no purpose other than to ridicule me.

I don't understand why people felt the need to be so rude/hurtful to me. I, like many on this board, tend to call BS when I see it (especially in the "Tour on Sprint Sucks" thread because the OP was being so nasty) but I try to be a helpful and productive member and I am sorry if I haven't been. However, rather than calling me names and being hurtful, why not shoot me a PM and tell me where I'm going wrong? Seems like it would be much more helpful.

I want no trouble, really. Maybe it's best I just lurk. Anyway, I just wanted to say I apologize to anyone I may have offended. Take care everyone and have a great weekend!
    08-22-09 01:56 AM
    Don't let a bunch of fanboys bother you. Its just the internet.

Sorry to hear about your hubby BTW.
    08-22-09 02:03 AM
    Just damn Sue! Fools with keypads will never end, but when they give you crap, hit the report button and help weed the scum out of the pond. Sad your friends aren't more supportive, and deleted you, but then maybe they weren't quite the friends you thought.

I too am sorry about your husbands job. May he find a better one soon.
    08-22-09 07:11 AM
    Yes it too bad there are so many ringpieces out there today . Sorry to here about your husband's job . But don't forget god don't slam doors without leaving a window open .And may very well have a much better in mind

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 08:40 AM
    I got online this morning and saw that in a thread I was participating in, someone decided to attack me. He called my posts useless and me a troll. Then I found two people had deleted me from BBM. I'm guessing it was because I was on unavailable for quite awhile-I tend to go unavailable when I go to bed-and because my Tour was having signal issues I didn't get around to changing it for awhile today. So I posted on the PIN board to explain, and also said I was sorry I wasn't more talkative but I do have other things to do as well and that I wished them the best. I got ganged up on! Everyone was ridiculing me. I won't lie, both attacks hurt me a lot. My husband got laid off earlier this week so maybe I am a bit more sensitive than usual, I don't know. My thread was locked and I'm glad because it was serving no purpose other than to ridicule me.
    Try not to take it so personally. It is the internet, and some people aren't the most tactful around, or brutally honest about their feelings on things. This is especially the case when a thread which seems important to you seems meaningless to others.

I noticed the thread in pin sharing and admittedly my first thought was "people get deleted all the time, some for cause, some not". I've been deleted before for a handful of different reasons, once or twice with no explanation at all. You just have to move on and either try again or not. There's no telling what motivates people, so it makes no sense to try figuring it out after the fact. The bottom line is it happened, and nothing is going to change it.

I don't understand why people felt the need to be so rude/hurtful to me. I, like many on this board, tend to call BS when I see it (especially in the "Tour on Sprint Sucks" thread because the OP was being so nasty) but I try to be a helpful and productive member and I am sorry if I haven't been. However, rather than calling me names and being hurtful, why not shoot me a PM and tell me where I'm going wrong? Seems like it would be much more helpful.

I want no trouble, really. Maybe it's best I just lurk. Anyway, I just wanted to say I apologize to anyone I may have offended. Take care everyone and have a great weekend!
    Don't bother just lurking, continue to participate, but as I mentioned, if someone disagrees/argues/you think is rude, just don't take it personally, as some people are just brutally honest about what they feel and tact isn't in their vocabulary.

Sorry to hear your husband lost his job, hopefully another can be located.

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 08-22-09 at 09:04 AM.
    08-22-09 08:59 AM
    hi sue, I'm sorry to hear about your hubby's job. Also, as Wulf stated above, use the report button for people that harass you! You don't deserve to be treated like that. I use my unavailable on my bbm quite often because I do have a life outside of my cb friends, and they understand that, because they are busy with life also! So don't fret the internet, instead come join us in track ball lights in off topic! we just bs and have a good time there!

08-22-09 09:09 AM
    Hi there ill keep it short and sweet don't listen to people who antagonis on here there just trying to get a rise out of you. Just keep posting like there not even there

08-22-09 09:26 AM
    I don't think anyone on the fourmn "harassed" you, the comment. Just said something to the effect of "who cares" people get deleted all the time, I don't think that the "report to mod" button should be used for that, but that being said don't stop posting here! Its a great site, but it is only the internet, don't let people or things bug ya! hope everything gets better for ya!

08-22-09 10:31 AM
    If a stranger deletes you from BBM... Just move on.

They were strangers anyway- what would your mommy have to say?

08-22-09 11:10 AM
    A couple people have invited you to tbl. We don't much like it when anyone picks on someone there. Bullies are bullies and what can you do about them? Heck, we even talk to Prada!

08-22-09 11:20 AM

I think replacing the stranger with just plain strange would be a good idea. Give her your pin prada.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-22-09 11:27 AM
    I'll be brutally honest with you (and it's been said already)

Who cares? Screw everyone else. What are you or they going to do anyway?

The only thing you really have to worry about on this site is getting banned. You manage to avoid that, you're doing a good job.

Unless your worried about what strangers think of you...
    Then there may be nothing we can do for you, or you can do for yourself.
    08-22-09 01:15 PM

We're all strangers.
    08-22-09 02:05 PM
    Some folks are just like that Sue, they just have limited social skills. Friendlier atmosphere here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ Tr...- serving 24/7

08-23-09 12:05 AM
    The internet has all types and I think you were just in a vulnerable frame of mind the day you wrote the post. Don't let those people get you down. Keep posting and remember it's not personal because they don't know you personally. :-).

08-23-09 01:00 AM
    The internet has all types and I think you were just in a vulnerable frame of mind the day you wrote the post. Don't let those people get you down. Keep posting and remember it's not personal because they don't know you personally. :-)

08-23-09 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD