I use my BlackBerry in:
    Bed,
    While I'm eating any meal,
    On my treadmill,
    Walking the dog,
    Ladies Room,
    Waiting rooms at doctor's offices,
    In line at any store whether it's food shopping or clothing etc..
    Waiting for a cab.
    Waiting at the car wash

I use the remaining other time with my BB at work, waiting for clients etc..
    07-19-07 07:37 PM
    Gia,

There's a great cigar lounge where I spend most of my day on my BlackBerry enjoying a cigar and working away!!!

SammyB
    07-19-07 09:50 PM
    Now I like that answer SammyB. I am visualizing you sitting in a great big leather chair, relaxing with your BlackBerry. Nice.

Gia
    07-19-07 10:14 PM
    How'd you know the chairs were leather!!??

Who needs a stuffy office?
    07-19-07 10:18 PM
    SammyB, what would a cigar lounge be without soft big leather chairs right and a BlackBerry in one hand. lol

Gia
    07-19-07 10:25 PM
    i must say, the most inproductive place ive used my bb is...........

in the shower....
    answering a call,
    an important one....
    ..and yes i dried my hands.

Now thats devotion
    07-19-07 10:55 PM
    I use it whenever and wherever necessary. I answered an email once while a cop was explaining why he was giving me a ticket for using my cell phone while driving. I figured he is already giving me the ticket, might as well finish what im doing since im no longer driving. ( I wasn't emailing while driving, just talking)
    07-20-07 09:17 AM
    I use my BlackBerry in:
    <snip>
    Ladies Room,
    <snip>
    After a concert here, waiting in line in the ladies room, I heard someone ahead of me say.... "I have to hang up now, I'm going in to the stall"....
    07-28-07 08:19 AM
    in my studio
    in my car
    I do my rev run ain the tub
    dinner table
    clubs
    malls
    dave and busters
    movies I know im a junkie
    while talking to my wife.
    last week at the beach.
    I pulled off using it on vacation a few weeks ago telenav rocks as we call it (Carla)
    07-28-07 09:00 AM
    My is now used in pool, cafe, train, park, on river...
    07-28-07 01:45 PM
    I use mine everywhere!
    07-28-07 01:57 PM
    I use my BB 8800 in:
    My Salon
    My Car
    At Starbucks
    Dinner (Sometimes) my husband is keeping an eye on the bb. lol
    Movies
    Walking the dog
    07-28-07 02:40 PM
    Walking my dog. It's on the kitchen counter while I'm cooking. Where I go my Pearl goes.
    07-28-07 05:03 PM
    I use mine everywhere!

Use it to keep all my lists going.
    Grocery Store
    Target
    Mervyns
    Dillards
    Staples
    Starbucks
    anytime I am stuck waiting in line
    especially when I am waiting in car line to pick up my son

Biggest problem I have with my BB is the whole reading glasses thing - on go the glasses to see my lists, off go the glasses to see what is in front of me.
    My new bifocals should be ready on Monday!
    07-28-07 08:39 PM
    Mini- I hear ya on that. My BB and my monitor screen are in that 'no man's land' between up close and distance ---- where my contacts work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-07 10:18 PM
    Where don't I use it? I don't type and drive, but that's about it.
    07-29-07 05:02 PM
    I use my bb n tha bathroom, kitchen, car, during breakfast lunch & dinner. In the bed, at work during meetings, at social gatherings, cook outs, parties, etc.. On vacation, in church, when the red light flashes and I feel the vibration its a wrap!

08-05-07 08:16 PM
    I haven't figured out how 2use it n tha shower yet. How does that work?

08-05-07 08:20 PM
    I use my bb n tha car, I definitely text n drive. I use it at work, in meetings, on the elevator, during dinner (dining in or out), at social functions, family functions, church, weddings, in bed, at the grocery store, the mall, target. Ha ha ha. The only place I don't use it is n tha shower, now that's CrackBerrylicious! How does that work?

08-06-07 05:17 AM
    How about if we're all just honest and say everywhere. Are ya with me.

10-11-07 10:25 PM
    Tommymerf I'm with you. Everywhere. Whew, I let it out.

10-11-07 10:30 PM
    you name it i use my bb 8830 everywhere. i love this gadget. i hardly use my computer anymore.
    10-11-07 11:00 PM
    As ironic as this sounds, I'm not allowed to use it at work! But I still do My Blackberry isn't business related at all, I bought it just for the **** of it. Not even for organizational purposes, tho it makes it fun to explore new features. My supervisors have Blackberries but workwise I have no need for one. The only thing I've been able to get away with is setting up my work email on my Blackberry which CAN be a hassle since I work for a very busy logistics company. The good thing about it is that I know what emails I'm gonna face at the office during the night or in the morning before I go into work so, I have more time to think of who I'm gonna approach and what I'm gonna do. Of course my bosses don't know I've synched them cuz...I'd get in trouble. SUCKS! Other than that I use it everywhere, yes, even in the shower.
    10-19-07 01:54 PM
    We all could probably go all day saying where we use our BB. The truth is we have a serious dedication to our devices and some people may not like it, or even understand it but those are the ones who aren�t fortune enough to own a Blackberry, or who choose to use some other piece of crap device. My BB Curve is like my brain. If I don�t have it with me at all times then I feel like I don�t exist. Damn�..I�m a sad sad sick Crackberry. But I love being one.
    10-19-07 02:27 PM
    At work in the rest room, at the bar, in the shower(ok not in the Shower) but pretty much everywhere else.
    10-19-07 03:07 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD