Just curious if anyone saw the wreck and what people might think about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 07:51 AM
    I heard on the radio he got out of his car and ran to the finish line

04-27-09 07:54 AM
    yea he did i was actually shocked that he got out of that car on his own. had a nice talladega nights touch to it. too bad fans got hurt though.
    04-27-09 08:28 AM
    I saw the wreck yesterday and I think I am glad that I wasn't sitting in the "danger zone". LOL!

I imagine they will have to start changing some things concerning the safety in the stands after this little snafu.

04-27-09 08:30 AM
    i didn't see the race but i heard my dad in the other room going "oh s***" and then he told me about it. i thought no one got hurt because the fence held up. who go hurt and how?
    04-27-09 08:31 AM
    Debris from the car went through and over the fence that protects the fans. There were only a few hurt and none in serious condition today.

04-27-09 08:35 AM
    yea they might want to do something about making those fenchs higher and better? idk that is just craziness. but heck he got out and ran to the finish line like a champ!
    04-27-09 08:43 AM
    Atleast he didn't start stripping off his clothes and run screaming "I'm on fire". LMAO!

But really, it is a miracle that the fence held up under the full weight and force of the car hitting it. It could have been so much worse!

04-27-09 08:49 AM
    HAHA that would have been funny X10!!

I think it is amazing that the fence held up...i mean that car was going like 200 mph and that fence was still standing strong against the force and speed.
    04-27-09 08:54 AM
    Yeah, I imagine more than a few people had to change their pampers after that. I am just waiting to see how long it takes for someone who wasn't even physically hurt to file a lawsuit for mental anguish. LOL!

Last edited by Kangaruex; 04-27-09 at 09:01 AM.
    04-27-09 08:59 AM
    Or there depends?! lmfao!!!
    Yea that would be stupid though, and they probably wouldn't win. People like that need a good a## beating. They should be really happy that no one got seriously hurt and that dag gone fence held up!
    04-27-09 09:01 AM
    Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft to get the fire off me!

Actually my Grandpa was the doctor that delivered Katie Holmes.
    04-27-09 09:03 AM
    once you buy the ticket you pretty much are signing a waver saying im risking my life by sitting in this seat. i say move the stands back. i think they said one lady may have had a panic attack or chest pains. either way it was exciting and wont be the last wreck like that.
    04-27-09 09:22 AM
    Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft to get the fire off me!

Actually my Grandpa was the doctor that delivered Katie Holmes.

Please don't let the invisable fire burn my friend!
    04-27-09 09:25 AM
    I heard 4 people died... Tom Cruise should have been there, I agree.

Ever hear his interview regarding scientology and car wrecks?
    04-27-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD