I know this isn't really a classifieds place, but I figured that some crackberry addicts might be looking for a new toy, and I am in dire need to get some $, so I thought I'd ask around...

Due to a personal emergency I need to sell my favorite toy, my 2002 Sea-Doo XP jet-ski. This XP is in great condition, barely any scratches on the entire hull, no cracks, no tears in seat. Looks and rides like it�s brand new. Fits two people comfortably, can fit three, and is strong enough to pull a tube and have two people on the ski (one to drive and one to watch the tuber).

Less than 50 hours total use, and just serviced on 07-01-08 to make sure everything is running properly. 951cc, 130hp R.A.V.E. 2-stroke twin-cylinder engine, (I�ve gotten it up to about 68mph on the water), just filled with Sea-Doo brand precision oil, brand new battery bought on 06-29-08, brand new form-fitted canvas CoverMate cover purchased 06-01-08, and a new yellow Bombardier rear-access cover purchased 06-20-08. Also included, two matching yellow and black Sea-Doo Life jackets, and will throw in a Men�s size L, ** wetsuit if you need one. Trailer included, and is a Karavan Watercraft Trailer, with a new lift-able front wheel added. No major scratches/marks or rust on trailer, purchased in 2007.

NADA Boat Guide's average retail is approx. $4,700 without the trailer for a �good� condition used 2002 Sea-Doo XP alone with no trailer, cover, or life jackets. Asking price for all of the above is $5000 or best offer. E-mail me at [email protected] for more info/pics/offers, or call Ryan at 248-670-3595. Located in Lake Orion, MI...

For pictures goto: Flickr: whytseyed's Photostream
    07-30-08 08:35 AM
    guess not...
    07-30-08 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD