Hi guys,

I just got my BB (9700) for a week now, and Im a heavy user (obviously because it's new), just mailing, sms, messaging, posting on forums, etc etc.
    Now I start to have pain in my lower arms haha!

Symptoms of RSI:
    Pain in the arm (typically diffuse—i.e. spread over many areas).
    The pain is worse with activity.
    Weakness, lack of endurance.

RSI is caused by:
    repetitive tasks, forceful exertions, vibrations, mechanical compression (pressing against hard surfaces), or sustained or awkward positions

Well, to be honest, holding and typing on that minikeyboard of the 9700 for hours is a repetitive task in a some sort of awkward position for the arms, hands and fingers.

Do some guys have tips to prevent this, or are you guys familiar with this? Im thinking that maybe im starting to develop some RSI, which sux and I have to diminish my use
    argghhhhhh

12-26-09 05:11 AM
    Lol nahhh I guess it just takes time just keep it up and get your body used to it that's all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 05:36 AM
    I've never had this problem before...try to jus be as relaxed as poSsible while typing...that's what I do, I don't even feel like I'm doing it sometimes

12-26-09 01:02 PM
    Yeh; RSI, separates the pros from the amateurs

12-26-09 03:22 PM
    I don't know if I have RSI, but my thumbs hurt!! After not having a berry for a while after my curve died, Santa sent me enough cash that I was able to get a Bold 9000! So I've been playing with it quite a bit...I can't say how much I love it; what an upgrade from the curve!
    12-26-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD