I will be in Boston this weekend and my sister and I are looking for a good bar/lounge to go to Saturday night. We're into R&B, Soul and Hip Hop. Does anyone know of any good places? Thanks in advance.

Cinn
    11-18-08 08:22 PM
    Always best to sift through google... And nope haven't been any of those clubs listed... Been to a couple in NYC though before.

One of the links that came up in the search...

Boston Night Clubs, Dance Clubs: 10Best Reviews
    11-19-08 10:08 AM
    Always best to sift through google... And nope haven't been any of those clubs listed... Been to a couple in NYC though before.

One of the links that came up in the search...

Boston Night Clubs, Dance Clubs: 10Best Reviews

Thank you!!!!
    11-19-08 11:50 AM
    Just an FYI.. I live in the Boston area and been to most of those bars on that top 10 list.. they are usually overcrowded/overpriced not worth the dollar. I would reccamend (and I don't know about your music tastes totally lining up) but going down Boylston Street around Fenway. There is a bunch of great bars/lounges/resturatns you can feel out and most have no cover. My favorite is Cactus Club (not really known for its music, but amazing margaritas).. If you come across any other bars your interested in, let me know.. good luck and enjoy boston!!
    Last edited by MLacey; 11-19-08 at 12:17 PM.
    11-19-08 12:05 PM
    Try the roxy and packys both are good spots

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD