I just found out that Google Chrome is nothing more than a collector of all your information, spy would be a better term. I tried to uninstall from my laptop to no avail. Of course you all know that I'm using every curse word that I know of right now. I haven't tried to uninstall off of my PC yet. If anyone know how I can get it to uninstall please let me know. I have even already restarted my laptop and tried to uninstall and that didn't work. Chrome is nothing more than a leach!!!
    09-20-08 03:45 PM
    uninstalled just fine for me. dunno what to say other than to speak up as proof that at least one person could uninstall it simply by using the uninstaller within control panel.
    09-20-08 03:58 PM
    uninstalled just fine for me. dunno what to say other than to speak up as proof that at least one person could uninstall it simply by using the uninstaller within control panel.
    Yeah bro I tried every which way to uninstall going to control panel first. I click uninstall, it doesn't do anything. If I manage to get it, I'll definitely let you know what I had to do.
    09-20-08 04:21 PM
    Though I can't uninstall, I did find out that the Chrome Eula was changed so I must retract what I've stated earlier.
    Google does not want rights to things you do using Chrome
    09-20-08 04:49 PM
    No problem uninstalling it here either.
    09-21-08 01:56 AM
    WOW---I thought I was the only who did not like it. I just deleted it with no problem!
    09-21-08 11:08 AM
    I like the idea of a google browser, but honestly it's not ready for prime time, it has problems with AJAX controls, and some server side authentications. I'll stick to FF 3
    09-21-08 12:41 PM
    If your attempts to uninstall Google Chrome through normal methods are unsuccessful, please try the following steps to remove the program:

Note: If the URL not Posted Search this through Google(Install Google Chrome: Manual Uninstall)
    Close all Google Chrome windows and exit the program completely.
    Right-click this link -click Save Link as and save the file as "remove.reg" on your Windows desktop. (Note the use of the '.reg' file extension).
    Double-click the "remove.reg" file on your desktop. Click Yes, and OK to the dialog windows.
    Next, open My Computer and enter the following text into the Address field:
    For Windows XP users:
    %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
    For Windows Vista users:
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google
    Delete the "Chrome" folder.
    That's all. We hope that your next install goes more smoothly.
    Note: If the URL not Posted Search this through Google(Install Google Chrome: Manual Uninstall)
    I hope u will success
    Last edited by Ali H. Almatar; 10-01-08 at 11:35 PM.
    10-01-08 11:30 PM
    hope u able to Uninstll
    10-01-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD