anybody in here do it? or have any actual blogging sites? or does anybody blog it up on Myspace?

I actually blog it up on Myspace and type out a bunch of random thoughts in my Berry, but i'd like to be able to state my opinions/thoughts on a blogging site instead of Myspace where everybody knows me lol....

anyway, anybody do it?
    05-25-09 09:09 AM
    Nope. I usually vent/ rant at the person that caused it. I like to call it "voicing your emotions"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 11:01 AM
    yeahhhh I do that too....but I tend to over analyze and ask other people "why" certain things are the way they are. Which ends up being a blog because I can get a mass response and hear diff views on the subject i'm talking about
    05-25-09 12:54 PM
    I don't "blog" per say but I do have an online journal. I use it for my own personal reasons, not for the world to read (thank god for privacy settings.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 01:08 PM
    I actually blog it up on Myspace....

Myspace...your kidding, Right?
    05-25-09 01:35 PM
    Myspace...your kidding, Right?
    can't say I am lol....I do that so the people around me know what i'm feelin...it's not like i'm blogging about randomness, it more or less has to do with views and opinions....I like to get a response to see if they agree or disagree
    05-25-09 02:32 PM
    I actually blog it up on Myspace and type out a bunch of random thoughts in my Berry
    it's not like i'm blogging about randomness
    05-25-09 03:23 PM
    I blog it up... haven't blogged in a while though.

My blog is in my sig.

I use wordpress!

They have an awesome iPhone app.
    05-25-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD