I don't usually watch a lot of TV but I'm completely hooked on this series.
    This season took off on a weak start, I think. I'm hoping it will pick up.
    And even if it doesn't, trying to figure out who I like best between Eric and Bill is plenty fun!!!!

Any other fans out there?
    highjakker likes this.
    06-29-11 07:11 PM
    LOL!!!! That's cool...- guess!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 06:31 AM
    I don't have cable or satellite tv.

Did you really think that joke was funny? It made me feel a little embarrassed so I deleted it.
    06-30-11 06:32 AM
    im a fanger! i agree that the season started off weak. hopefully it'll pick up....i'd be highly disappointed if it doesn't.

and i'll see your eric and bill and raise you a pam and jessica! (oh, tara's new gf is hot too!!)
    06-30-11 08:19 AM
    I watch too!!

I read all the books & this is my favourite book but I'm already disappointed with season 4.

So dumb! In what universe would Bill ever be king?! And there is no competition between Eric & Bill...Eric reigns supreme!!!!!!!!!! AND don't even get me started about all the other storylines that they're trying to introduce!

I was so happy that it was coming back and now I feel a bit ripped off ...
    06-30-11 12:15 PM
    I don't have cable or satellite tv.

Did you really think that joke was funny? It made me feel a little embarrassed so I deleted it.
    It was interesting!!!
    06-30-11 02:53 PM
    im a fanger! i agree that the season started off weak. hopefully it'll pick up....i'd be highly disappointed if it doesn't.

and i'll see your eric and bill and raise you a pam and jessica! (oh, tara's new gf is hot too!!)

OHMYGOD!!!! My husband would leave me in one instant for Pam!!!! What IS it about her that's got him soooo obsessed?!!?! He can remember every line she ever uttered!

I love Tara. If I were ever to play on the other team I'd go after Tara.
    06-30-11 02:54 PM
    I watch too!!

I read all the books & this is my favourite book but I'm already disappointed with season 4.

So dumb! In what universe would Bill ever be king?! And there is no competition between Eric & Bill...Eric reigns supreme!!!!!!!!!! AND don't even get me started about all the other storylines that they're trying to introduce!

I thought the whole opening sequence was ridiculous. Claudette is a positive character, not some troll (pun intended.)
    There is NO WAY Eric would ever be ordered around by Bill. I can't wait to see the sex scenes between Sookie and Eric...OMG....he makes me SWEAT just watching...don't have to move a muscle! BUT....I LOVE the way Bill loves Sookie. EVERY woman wants to be loved like Bill loves Sookie.
    I think it will pick up. Just off to a bad start.
    06-30-11 02:58 PM
    Bill might love Sookie but he's ridiculous and a total manipulator. Eric loves Sookie too if the show follows the books and at least you know exactly what he's about - no sneakiness about him - what you see is what you get!

Another one of my favourite characters on the show is Jason...I love him!! It's definitely a toss up between Jason & Eric for me...
    06-30-11 03:16 PM
    the thing about Pam is her confidence. (and that she's a lesbian doesn't hurt either) i love her witt as well as her looks.
    07-01-11 10:18 AM
    Bill might love Sookie but he's ridiculous and a total manipulator. Eric loves Sookie too if the show follows the books and at least you know exactly what he's about - no sneakiness about him - what you see is what you get!

Another one of my favourite characters on the show is Jason...I love him!! It's definitely a toss up between Jason & Eric for me...

Well, it's true...in the books Bill is a lot less transparent than Eric. I think they're trying to downplay Bill's use of Sookie so that the audience is not alienated. But that's what makes him such a conflicted character, I think. He truly loves Sookie but has his own baggage.
    Now...Eric...a six foot plus Scandinavian vampire who's as cool as ice. Yah....I'd love to melt him. I like Jason....but what about Lafayette too? LOVE Lafayette! I'm glad he didn't get killed off...that would have been tragic.
    Can't wait for Sunday night. Put the kids to bed and settle down to watch some Sookie/Eric action....I hope....
    07-01-11 10:35 AM
    the thing about Pam is her confidence. (and that she's a lesbian doesn't hurt either) i love her witt as well as her looks.
    That's EXACTLY what my husband said about Pam. He loves her confidence. And she has that dry wit...half the time her lines get lost, I think, because the humour is so biting. Pun intended.

But really, if I were to change teams and go play on the other side, I'd go for Tara. The BODY on that woman - chiseled.
    07-01-11 10:38 AM
    see...a chiseled body on a girl does nothing for me. i like curves! humps 'n bumps in all the right places!
    07-01-11 10:51 AM
    see...a chiseled body on a girl does nothing for me. i like curves! humps 'n bumps in all the right places!
    ah....you're the soft curve type....nice to snuggle against.....Marilyn Monroe....gotcha.

I like definition. At least. I like to see long muscle underneath smooth skin.

Like a fine thoroughbred!!!!
    07-01-11 11:43 AM
    ah....you're the soft curve type....nice to snuggle against.....Marilyn Monroe....gotcha.
    I like to see long muscle underneath smooth skin.
    ohhh so much to say but too few bans left on my account....

how did you like sunday's episode? i think it was better than the premiere. jessica......mmmmmm she can eat me!
    07-05-11 08:30 AM
    I was in the middle of a BBM convo with my favourite guy in the entire world (other than hubby) so I missed out on it.
    Any sexy scenes I might have missed?
    07-06-11 01:39 PM
    eric got brainwashed/controlled by the wiccan coven & was walking around aimlessly shirtless.......
    07-07-11 08:59 AM
    ERIC SHIRTLESS?!?!?!?!!?!? Oooofffff.....THAT is one of my favourite sights!!!!

Have to catch that!
    07-07-11 08:19 PM
    Hey Fang Bangers! I started a BBM group the other day just for True Blood fans. If you're interested in joining, let me know and I'll invite you. I started posting wall papers and such. Adding more in a bit.

Anyway, let me know.
    07-07-11 09:05 PM
    i'd join but i don't have BBM but there is a facebook page....lol
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 07-07-11 at 09:40 PM.
    07-07-11 09:36 PM
    I watch too!!

I read all the books too. Multiple times each and so far, Season 4 is steering way off track from the books. However, I kind of like it because it keeps the show entertaining for me.
    07-07-11 09:53 PM
    Jeez, Sookie and Eric are AMAZING!!!!!!!! I thought Sookie and Bill were hot but jeez....Sookie and Eric made me sweat!!!!
    08-07-11 08:41 PM
    Omg this is so cool, I thot I was the only one into this show! Its rare 2 find other true blood fans, I also thought season 4 started kinda out-of-style. Don't have HBO but I watch them online!

08-07-11 10:42 PM
    Omg this is so cool, I thot I was the only one into this show! Its rare 2 find other true blood fans, I also thought season 4 started kinda out-of-style. Don't have HBO but I watch them online!

What sites can you watch it online?
    08-07-11 11:03 PM
    I like megashare.info and watch-true-blood.net, they both work nicely and took 4evr 2 find! Lol

08-08-11 12:12 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD