Just curious.

The next season is starting up on BBC 2 this Sunday. I think Australia is on their 5th episode.
    11-01-08 03:21 PM
    I love how in depth they go with the cars. My favorite is still the veyron episode.
    11-01-08 03:56 PM
    I love how in depth they go with the cars. My favorite is still the veyron episode.
    Which one? The airplane/Veyron race, or the 407 km/h test track?
    11-01-08 04:10 PM
    They show off all kinds of cool cars I'll never be able to play with. What's not to like? Would love to be the guy that gets to run those through the track. Thatd have to be close to being the best job ever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 04:13 PM
    The first one were they took it to that german track.
    " At this speed the tires will melt in 20 minutes...but thats okay because we will run out of fuel in 12 minutes " haha
    11-01-08 07:32 PM
    God yes and at weekends I sometimes am THE STIG ;-)
    11-02-08 03:56 AM
    Episode 2 is out now.

I think this is the Salt Flats one (Corvette C6 vs CTS-V and Challenger SRT8)...I'll find out soon enough
    11-09-08 04:54 PM
    Top Gear rocks! Anyone any ideas as to who the Stig may be?!

11-09-08 06:10 PM
    Top Gear rocks! Anyone any ideas as to who the Stig may be?!

Only person I can think of him being is maybe "Stig Blomqvist" the rally driver?!
    11-10-08 01:31 AM
    Its definitely got to be on of TV's best kept secrets. Remember there was the black stig that got wasted going off the aircraft carrier?

James May is so cool! No matter how hard you push him, he just doesn't get angry lol

11-10-08 01:54 AM
    Its definitely got to be on of TV's best kept secrets. Remember there was the black stig that got wasted going off the aircraft carrier?

James May is so cool! No matter how hard you push him, he just doesn't get angry lol

Have to agree on James May, totally cool guy and ya just cant ruffle his feathers no matter what anyone does!
    11-10-08 02:01 AM
    i love topgear. my favorite episode is the one where they go and try to find the greatest driving road.
    11-10-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD