Stock is acting very bad this past week. I figured we would have a short covering rally into the low 70s by now. But even with multiple upgrades and the storm 2 release hype, the stock continues to get shorted and stumbles on every gain. I was expecting a nice round 70 by options expiration tomorrow, but I think we'll have a down day for the markets and rimm will stay in the high 67's to 68 range. I am not a current owner, i sold out my long last week on a pure luck trade. I traded short a few times this past week. Look at the chart, market up big, and multiple upgrades and rimm still falters? I truly think patient longs can easily see mid 70s by year end if we don't have a big market correction.

Any other owners or traders? Thoughts on the stock at current levels?
    10-15-09 05:32 PM
    I'm long on RIMM now. Picked some up in early Sept so I'm still ahead, but not by much. Things like storm2 release and upgrades probably won't have much of an impact on overall stock price changes. Overall sentiment now seems to have RIMM overpriced, but I'm in for the long haul so we'll see what happens. I def see it up to 70's by year end. Not sure if I see it going back to 100+ previous highs anytime soon, but it'll be back sometime. As tomorrow is Friday I see the markets closing up, and hopefully RIMM follows suit. Good to see DJIA over 10,000 though.
    10-16-09 01:01 AM
    I'm long on RIMM now. Picked some up in early Sept so I'm still ahead, but not by much. Things like storm2 release and upgrades probably won't have much of an impact on overall stock price changes. Overall sentiment now seems to have RIMM overpriced, but I'm in for the long haul so we'll see what happens. I def see it up to 70's by year end. Not sure if I see it going back to 100+ previous highs anytime soon, but it'll be back sometime. As tomorrow is Friday I see the markets closing up, and hopefully RIMM follows suit. Good to see DJIA over 10,000 though.
    I want to start getting back into stock. Someone else mentioned RIM stock the other day. I have not owned stock since I had some in the company I work for.
    10-16-09 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD