i'm just wondering if anyone's into photography because i'm an amateur and i was wondering if people would be interested in showing off there work
    03-13-08 06:11 PM
    Yes, but I like B&W so I still use film for anything other than candid or things that are bound for the net.
    03-13-08 06:14 PM
    i love taking macro pics and i ALWAYS have my camera on me if you want to check out my possible portfolio for sva you can click here i don't know why but i like these pictures for some reason, if you like them comment back.....if you wish
    03-13-08 06:40 PM
    Wow, some lovely pics there djzidek.

My favs:

ecuador - great pic
    sophia - omg, how adorable!
    vino anybody?? - love the brick hole
    oddity - nice composition and colours
    (red) - another great shot
    shake ya tail feather - this pic makes you grin
    hibiscus - excellent shot
    03-13-08 07:00 PM
    I shoot a D40 with an 18-200 VR. I have numerous pics on my HD, but I am getting around to uploading it all onto a flickr site. I'll let you know when I do.

On a side note, if there are any photo enthusiasts who would like to chat, PIN me up
    03-13-08 07:02 PM
    Bit of a novice. I take out my dad's old Olympus OM1 a lot. Sometimes I just like film...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 07:06 PM
    FRUSTRATED photographer here LOL i use a point and shoot cam for now. no money for a dslr yet (unless the bf decides to buy me one hahah)

schnibbler on deviantART
    03-13-08 07:09 PM
    You can get a professional level film set up for little or nothing on ebay right now, then a darkroom setup, also for little or nothing.

I found that digital made me lazy and not take the time to look at the full scene before pressing the shutter release. I tend to take much better photos with film because there is a cost associated with each pic.
    03-13-08 07:13 PM
    FRUSTRATED photographer here LOL i use a point and shoot cam for now. no money for a dslr yet (unless the bf decides to buy me one hahah)

schnibbler on deviantART
    i so agree.........my shots are with a canon sd630>.< trying to save up for a new camera hopefully a dslr (nikon d40)
    03-13-08 09:15 PM
    Wow, some lovely pics there djzidek.

My favs:

ecuador - great pic
    sophia - omg, how adorable!
    vino anybody?? - love the brick hole
    oddity - nice composition and colours
    (red) - another great shot
    shake ya tail feather - this pic makes you grin
    hibiscus - excellent shot
    thanks for the great remarks thanks muches
    03-13-08 09:16 PM
    Photography is my life. I grew up in a family of photographers.

It's how I make my living. I'm also the vice president of the regional PPA in our area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 12:15 AM
    I'm a nature photographer, I have a website that has most of my images MichiganNature - Wildlife & Nature Photography of Robert E. Peltz

I also am the VP/CEO of Essential Photo Gear (REP Enterprises) that I have created that will become a "one stop shop" to all your photography needs. But as of right now the website is still undergoing construction, if you want to view it, it's in my signature. The website should be complete in about 2 weeks.
    03-16-08 02:24 PM
    I'm a nature photographer, I have a website that has most of my images MichiganNature - Wildlife & Nature Photography of Robert E. Peltz

I also am the VP/CEO of Essential Photo Gear (REP Enterprises) that I have created that will become a "one stop shop" to all your photography needs. But as of right now the website is still undergoing construction, if you want to view it, it's in my signature. The website should be complete in about 2 weeks.
    awesome sight so far and i saw your pics and i love them, i'm more of a naturey person and love taking pictures of nature and facets of life as we know it thanks for sharing
    03-16-08 02:30 PM
    awesome sight so far and i saw your pics and i love them, i'm more of a naturey person and love taking pictures of nature and facets of life as we know it thanks for sharing
    Thanks djzidek!! I will be taking more pictures soon when I go on my trip to western NC this friday also.
    03-16-08 02:36 PM
    updated my sva portfolio........click here if you want to check it out

alienware_51, many are nature oriented.....have a sneak
    03-16-08 02:42 PM
    updated my sva portfolio........click here if you want to check it out

alienware_51, many are nature oriented.....have a sneak
    Great images!! I really like volcano image, it's very "warm".
    03-16-08 02:48 PM
    Thought this thread needed a boost... anyways uploaded some pics onto my flickr... just some fun things i took while out and about... flickr has a 100mb limit a month so i have to ration

Flickr: Photos from kaichun82

as always PIN me up for a chat! I need more BB buddies
    03-27-08 12:31 PM
    I just thought I'd let the photographers on here know my new website is now up!
    04-03-08 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD