If your a Woman, should you vote for a woman just because she is a woman. Not on issues. The reason Mccain didn't get a ton of Hillary voters by picking palin is because Palin is Pro LIFE and Clinton is pro Choice.
    no the reason mccain didnt get a ton of hilary voters is because palin is probably just about the worst representation of women today. that women was a complete joke
    11-06-08 09:11 AM
    no the reason mccain didnt get a ton of hilary voters is because palin is probably just about the worst representation of women today. that women was a complete joke
    Please explain what makes her a JOKE? I want to hear your reasons. I just dont get it. Highest Approval Ratings as a Governor right now....SO please enlighten me...Is she a joke because you are pro choice, There are plenty of pro Life Women out there....SO please tell me or are you speaking for every woman out there....Ok i told myself i wouldn't ruin my day off by getting worked up...Is it to early to start drinking?

I had to edit this to add......Thats like me just saying OBAMA sucks and he is a complete *****....I have said how i feel about his beliefs so i at least backed up my opinions of his ideals....(MY OPINIONS) Doesnt mean you have to agree with them FYI
    Last edited by jmoney1026; 11-06-08 at 09:40 AM.
    11-06-08 09:21 AM
    Palin did not lose the election for Mccain. ask anyone who knows what they are talking about and you will see it was the economic decline, and mccains statements saying that our country was fine, when it obviously wasn't, that lost him the election.
    11-06-08 10:10 AM
    when palin was asked about mccains economic policies she looked at katie couric and said "i'll get back to you on that"...this woman accepted the nomination to be the VP of the most powerful country in the world and she cannot answer a simple question on economics? she thought that she would be "in charge" of the senate? yes as a CANDIDATE she was a joke...my fiance is a registered republican and she voted for Obama based on the sole fact that she felt Palin was an embarrassment...i truely do not believe her prolife stance had anything to do with it - she was a republican, of course she was going to be prolife...
    11-06-08 01:01 PM
    People didn't vote for Obama, they voted against repubs

hope this helps
    11-06-08 01:13 PM
    im sure that's true for a lot of people, but it's hard to argue against the fact that there is LARGE number of people who were motivated by Obama and his charisma and his words...but i can agree with you that a good number of people voted with their backs turned to the republicans
    11-06-08 01:50 PM
    No depression here. Happy as a lark!
    11-06-08 02:00 PM
    when palin was asked about mccains economic policies she looked at katie couric and said "i'll get back to you on that"...this woman accepted the nomination to be the VP of the most powerful country in the world and she cannot answer a simple question on economics? she thought that she would be "in charge" of the senate? yes as a CANDIDATE she was a joke...my fiance is a registered republican and she voted for Obama based on the sole fact that she felt Palin was an embarrassment...i truely do not believe her prolife stance had anything to do with it - she was a republican, of course she was going to be prolife...
    i'd say the same thing to a moron like katie couric....
    11-06-08 03:07 PM
    I am so Glad this is over.......I am prayen i was way wrong and Obama is the Answer....If not "The Empire Strikes Back" in 2012. I am praying for a Romney Ticket in 2012!

We will have to wait and see....Oh and you cant Blame Palin.
    Also, Biden was close to almost sinking that Obama Ship. Thats why they put him under wrapps the last few weeks....
    11-06-08 03:19 PM
    Romney will be back in '12 that's for sure...but the question then will be "are the republicans ready for a mormon president?"

im not blaming palin - mccain is the one who chose her...but she sure didnt help, i was simply stating that yes, she was definitely a joke
    11-06-08 03:29 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD